• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

That a film? That's all I can find. Not being pedantic, just confused. The one with Mark Ruffalo and Anne Hathaway?

Hmm... we'll probably watch that tonight. Disappointing to hear that it's a let down.

The first 5 episodes were alright. Kept you guessing but the final episode, and the final scene in particular was crap.

Who’s the kid in The Wire season 4 in Marlo’s crew, his first appearance is buying the nail gun in the hardware store? I can’t stand that character, he’s vile. Think it’s his voice and the way he talks.

Omar is one of the best characters I’ve ever seen is a series though, he’s absolutely class.

Who’s the kid in The Wire season 4 in Marlo’s crew, his first appearance is buying the nail gun in the hardware store? I can’t stand that character, he’s vile. Think it’s his voice and the way he talks.

Omar is one of the best characters I’ve ever seen is a series though, he’s absolutely class.
Chris Partlow? Or Snoop?

Omar is brilliant, the Wire felt like one of the first shows i watched that had bad good guys and bad good guys, which is obviously far more true to life than 100% evil v 100% virtuous

Omar is brilliant, the Wire felt like one of the first shows i watched that had bad good guys and bad good guys, which is obviously far more true to life than 100% evil v 100% virtuous
Yeah that’s spot on.

Thats Snoop - a girl

Looking forward to watching this

He is a she. Felicia Pearson.

I read her autobiography and she had a proper shitty upbringing. She spent time in jail for murder and was raised by a drug dealer.

TBF if it wasn't for google at the time I don;t think I'd have known back when I watched. She's a brilliant character.

Well fuck me backwards. I knew my head was fucked lately but not that fucked.
Don't for god sake watch the original Monkey series Tripitaka will blow your mind and I'd avoid The Crying Game if I were you.
You're definitely not ready for the truth about Mrs Browns Boys ;)

She is one of the best characters in the series, and she is basically playing herself, her real-life nickname was Snoop.

Stephen King described her as the greatest female villain ever in a TV series.

Well I’ll have to look at her in a while new light and re-evaluate.

Back