• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been a nice addition, but you can't let players state they want to start off in the team as soon as they arrive.

Plus the latter won't be taxed (much)
No tax at all on earnings whilst you live there.. Taxed at whatever rate when you go live in whatever country you choose. He could probably buy his own island and be the King of that after 3 years!

G

Sounds like Martinez wants the Saudi managers job and a slice of the pie to me ;)

The biggest winner in all this has to Mendez, what's his cut?
He is involved in so many of the Saudi deals his cut will make Scrooge McDucks vault look empty*

* here is hoping he doesn't (or does depending on your view of him) dive head first into his gold. RIP Scrooge McD.

Not too distraught over it, don't need someone who thinks he is just gonna waltz in and be the man from day one without putting the work in.

Iván Jaime is brilliant, one of the best players outside the Big 3 + Braga. I've low key wanted us to sign him for a while but the rumour for a long time was that he's lined up to go to Sporting when Pote leaves for about €6-7M. If we think it's possible to hijack that deal then I'd be all over it.

Liam saying Galatasaray have joined Ajax, Sevilla, Roma and AC Milan in wanting Fabio Silva

I’m too lazy to give them my email, is he saying any of them want him permanently?

I assume like Guedes taking £15m for him doesn’t help us in FFP terms?

I’m too lazy to give them my email, is he saying any of them want him permanently?

I assume like Guedes taking £15m for him doesn’t help us in FFP terms?
No clue from Liam. All bases covered from no decision from Wolves, will want most of their money back, might be a loan & Fab's crew want him out permanently.

He also mentions Spurs monitoring Kilman but not their first choice. We don't want to sell but will pay for his train ticket and meal deal if Spurs or anyone offers £30m*

*may have have exaggerated his point here.

They wouldn’t even pay £10m for Lenglet who is better so he surprised if they got near that for Max.

I just don't see any of the clubs mentioned offering what we'd want for Fabio. It smells of agent nonsense to me.

I just don't see any of the clubs mentioned offering what we'd want for Fabio. It smells of agent nonsense to me.
It's more likely to be a loan deal isn't it so just wages to be covered as Anderlecht and PSV did.

It will be a loan. Nothing else works for any party. They don’t have the money, we can’t sell at his current value without a big hit.

Loan with an option and some hefty add ons and sell on is our best option.

I suppose the only benefit of a loan is if he has an extremely good season that bumps his value up a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back