• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before but if he is going to walk then the sooner he does it the better. Either he wants to be here or he doesn't.

Hopefully, it's just a tactic to get Fosun to stop dicking him (and the rest of us) around.

20 days until the season starts and the only new additions are Doherty and 3rd choice keeper.
JL doesn’t need to tell us it’s the not a great situation we can all see it.
Sounds like he’d have no problems with been given the boot for undermining.

Ballague is clearly trying to lead him into a critical soundbite.

"Isn't it awful that any incomings won't be able to learn from you during a preseason?"

Fuck off. Julen doesn't seem to have taken the bait so far.

There's no doubts that the situation's not even close to what Lopetegui was originally sold, but we already went through all of this earlier on in the summer. Extremely unprofessional to keep feeding his pet journo tidbits about how terrible it all is for him by this point.

Balague is trying his best to bait Julen in to saying something controversial here, but he's not taking it at the moment. Clearly he's not happy, but he's pretty much going around in circles.

Balague: "I know you will have been very angry, very upset"

Lop: Sits with a blank face

Rinse, repeat.

I highly, highly doubt this will go down well with Shi & Co, though. I guess the ball is in their court now.

Balague is trying his best to bait Julen in to saying something controversial here, but he's not taking it at the moment. Clearly he's not happy, but he's pretty much going around in circles.

Balague: "I know you will have been very angry, very upset"

Lop: Sits with a blank face

Rinse, repeat.

I highly, highly doubt this will go down well with Shi & Co, though. I guess the ball is in their court now.

Yeah. As I said, just all feels a bit click bait-y to me - and once again, Wolves social media goes into meltdown (not that it takes much). It’s all just becoming a bit infuriating at this point.

Ayyyy they fixed Julen's mic finally

Anything of interest yet? I gave up after 2 minutes.

With the dithering over Scott, weak links to Retegui when he’d already agreed to go Genoa, signing Doherty on a three year deal, you can see how from outside it looks like they’re not too bothered if Lop walks. I still think he’ll be here and have three or four decent additions within a fortnight but a few doubts are creeping in.

He isn’t saying anything we hadn’t heard back in May: wasn’t aware of this situation when he joined at Christmas, isn’t a financial advisor, not an ideal scenario but he’s ploughing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back