• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
All sounds good to me.

For all the frustration from the buying side of the window, we've made some really good sales this summer.

Why not? ive never seen him so genuine Q
I don't think he has any particular outstanding attributes other than fitness. Just meh at everything. Now that's based off about 3 times on tele playing for Sheff U, so not exactly extensively scouted.

I don't think he has any particular outstanding attributes other than fitness. Just meh at everything. Now that's based off about 3 times on tele playing for Sheff U, so not exactly extensively scouted.
I'd say his set pieces are outstanding. Excellent delivery.

Ornstein saying Doyle will be loan with a £5m option

Only me who thinks that Doyle is a decent signing, particularly at that price? I thought he looked good for Sheff Utd, albeit in the Championship. At only 21 years of age with plenty of first team experience, I think he'll be an astute signing.

Only me who thinks that Doyle is a decent signing, particularly at that price? I thought he looked good for Sheff Utd, albeit in the Championship. At only 21 years of age with plenty of first team experience, I think he'll be an astute signing.
I think he’s a cracking signing for the price.

Seems like a pretty good deal all in all.

Doyle is a snip at £5m. Bueno seems cheap at £8.5m and we still get close to £50m for Nunes.

I watched a Doyle video and he has got a very good delivery.

Oh and BBC have the Doyle deal down as £4.3m (€5m).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back