• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

Watched GON's presser. Refused to speak about Broja.

However did say Lemina was very close

A bit of noise growing that Fraser might head to Derby on loan.
Not sure that's right for him. Although the league table looks OK the natives are restless. Could be the making of him but would come with a lot of pressure. Also I don't think he starts ahead of Collins

Not sure that's right for him. Although the league table looks OK the natives are restless. Could be the making of him but would come with a lot of pressure. Also I don't think he starts ahead of Collins
My Derby mate ain't happy :D

Although why any youngster would choose to come to us is beyond me, we do not play nice football, Warne may give you 15-20 minutes a match, we tend to injure our loanees, Embleton, Springett, John-Jules have all got 6 month+ injuries within a couple of weeks of signing.

This is double for a midfield loanee, as we do not use that area of the pitch as a rule.

BUT, we only have one fit striker at the club in Collins so help is needed.

In the room next door?
Lol, nope signing...

Said "on Lemina I can mention it because it's very close to being completed, which is exciting because he is a great talent"

"Not expected to make much of an impact on the 1st team but has Marion here to help him settle, so he may do. He is quick skillful with lots of Talent."

William Jose/ Smiths mash-ups?

Hows 'Shit in Boots'? It aint much, but it's accurate

That Willian Joke Isn't Funny Any More

3WECPYRE6ZAULIPAN3FHCWJOJM.jpg

Back