• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Kids Thread

I didn't know about this thread so here's my contribution. I'm the proud father of 4 month old identical twin girls.

It's hard work but so worth it to see two faces smiling back at you. They're learning something new every day as am I. Completely life changing but wouldn't swap it for anything.

Mom and I could both do with more sleep though!

Christ, I feel for you. I have twin boys, 7 years old now. The first couple of years were a complete blur, no idea what went on. Much better now as they play (and fight) wth each other.

Congrats AW! A lot of job with kids but so worth it in the end when they say how much they love you and that you are the best father in the world..quite emotional really..

Christ, I feel for you. I have twin boys, 7 years old now. The first couple of years were a complete blur, no idea what went on. Much better now as they play (and fight) wth each other.

My wife is doing an amazing job with them.

Were having a weekend away, a 2 hour car journey turned into a 4 hour car journey with 30 minutes stuck in traffic with both screaming and nothing we could do.

I'm going greyer by the minute!

Think I'm convincing my son to be a Wolves fan (it helps that orange is his favourite colour!)

The photo is from their trip to the club shop this morning to get me a polo shirt for Christmas but they'd sold out...boooooo, Fosun out!

93a84cb2483d510d1e4c42b9e3975d3c.jpg

For a split second I thought "fucking hell - T-Dan's son doesn't half look like Ruben Neves."

We were in TK Maxx with the father in law yesterday and he was buying a few things for the kids. He bought my son a Lego Star Wars search and find book and he loves it! He already knows loads of the Star Wars characters from looking at it. I think I have a Star Wars fan in the making!

Excellent!

Mini Langers chose the Sunday film yesterday. Rogue One. I didn't object. We also watched Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls on Friday night, and we were both laughing our heads off at it. A classic. My ex-wife HATES Jim Carrey with a passion, so imagine my delight and pride when she turned up to pick them up last night and Mini Langers' first words to her were 'Alllrrrrrighty then!'

My daughter wasn't fussed about either of them but there's still time to brainwash her....

Started potty training our 2 year lad this weekend. The house just smells of shit at the moment. So much poo... :(

Started potty training our 2 year lad this weekend. The house just smells of shit at the moment. So much poo... :(

:icon_lol:

Both my kids didn't bother with the potty and just went straight onto the loo. My lad can't wipe his own arse yet though which is grim when you are breathing in the fumes from the toilet.

Can I just add, that I would hugely appreciate it if you saved any potty-training success stories for another time! Cheers :icon_wink:

My whole life is a dirty protest at the moment.

Can I just add, that I would hugely appreciate it if you saved any potty-training success stories for another time! Cheers :icon_wink:

Its 12.16 now so here goes....

Similar story to Johnny's with my youngest who is now 3. Left it later than my first two, I think he was nearly 3 when we started and it was an almost instant success story. Any accidents (wet ones only) tended to happen at Nursery and not at home as I don't think that they were as observant as us at knowing when he needed prompting to go!

Our daughter had just turned 3 when we potty trained her. We'd briefly tried (and failed) before that but didn't think she was ready. Took about 4/5 days to train her I think. Like Johnny's story, I usually end up wiping her arse trying desperately not to breathe!

Our son is 3 in January and we haven't tried him yet. He has pants on for a bit in the evening sometimes before his bath but he can't yet seem to tell when he's going to go until he's done it. He loves sitting on the potty and forcing out the tiniest bit of wee or poo though. We'll do a week of potty training with him soon.

He recently did a shit on our daughters bedroom floor (he had just come out of the bath and ran off to play in her room before we got his nappy on). She was outraged haha!

I can handle stories about shitting on bedroom floors!

Sniffer... not so much.

My wife just texted me to say my son said 'Mum, let's play Wolves. I'll be Nuno! I in charge!' :icon_lol:

I've taught him well!

Back