• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2023/24

“We have agreed to end my time at Brighton so that the club and I can continue to work in the way that suits each of us best, following our own ideas and visions, as well as our work and human values"

“Human values” is loaded af.

Even though they finished pretty shit, his stocks still pretty high so I don’t think he’ll have much trouble finding work.
Bayern Munich?, Man U?

Wonder if the poster boys of sustainable transfer activity don't match his ambition?

Interesting decison for him, realistically he'd probably be leaving Ipswich at the right time

wasn't there some speculation about Everton in the summer of 2018 or was that after we'd already finished 7th?

Going to an established PL club wouldn't have been a jump up though given our ambitions and squad. 2 back to back 7th places support that. Ipswich have got consecutive promotions with a lot of the same players, 4th from bottom would be an even bigger achievement for them. I'm guessing he probably won't go due to a combination of loyalty and emotion, but looking at it coldly he should

Yeah, Everton sacked Koeman in Oct 2017 and had a look. Nuno shut it straight down, didn't even last a day of speculation.

Why would Chelsea get rid of Poch when he’s started to get them doing alright?

Because they are a headcase of a club under their current ownership?

Back