• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Didn't Winston have a season at the Bucs where he threw nearly as many interceptions as touchdowns?
Aye, 30 and 30 or something like that. That was when Tampa moved on from him.

The hope was that Payton would coach him out of it, but now with him gone...

Conflicted here (suppose know how decent Newcastle fans feel).
It is was it is I guess. My team were interested in signing him, but it wasn't reciprocated so can't be puritanical about it. The contract and the structuring of it drips with desperation though and he's only in Cleveland because of that, so stinks on multiple levels. I'm guessing there's not an NFL team without a wrong un of some description on it, Browns just happen to have at least 2

Last edited:
It is was it is I guess. My team were interested in signing him, but it wasn't reciprocated so can't be puritanical about it. The contract and the structuring of it drips with desperation though and he's only in Cleveland because of that, so stinks on multiple levels. I'm guessing there's not an NFL team without a wrong un of some description on it though, Browns just happen to have at least 2
Absolutely and still can't fathom why they felt the need to structure the contract that way, except for as you say desperation ( basically shit or bust strategy) if they were to win the superbowl in next few years even after over 30 years of shit would still be tainted massively .

Crazy finish in the Cardinals Raiders game.

Confirmed Trey Lance broke his ankle and having surgery tomorrow.

Can we get a "gruesome injury pics go under a spoiler tag" rule?

Bills might be quite good. 41-7 up over the Titans in the 3rd quarter.

Coming of age win for Hurts. Only seen the 10 min YouTube highlights, but making throws he wouldn't have done before and staying in the pocket longer, the interception wasn't on him either. AJ Brown has completely changed the offense. Looks like a deep play off team with injury luck. Wentzbowl next up

Hate to say it but Buffalo look unbeatable right now.

I think the best 3 teams are all in the AFC. Depends who gets the number 1 seed for me, which the Bills would be favourite for, although way too early to really predict. There's always the cutting each others throats argument which has led to the last couple of SBs going to the NFC

Looks like the Bills won't have a single 1st string player available in their secondary on Sunday. All 4 starters injured. Against Hill and Waddle. Yikes.

Looks like the Bills won't have a single 1st string player available in their secondary on Sunday. All 4 starters injured. Against Hill and Waddle. Yikes.
The pass rush is so good I think you'll get away with it

The Eagles have a poor sack record, bottom in the NFL last year and only 3 in the first 2 games this. Took Wentz down 4 times in the first quarter. Tells you a lot about him and his ex teammates

If the Bills win this game with this many injuries it'll be a miracle. They have no defensive players left healthy it seems!

Back