• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

They've blitzed Allen and left a single high safety. That's dumb as fuck. The results speak for themselves.

With Minkah playing through injury and probably at about 50%. Down 3 TDs 4th and 5 and they don't go for it. It's basically waving the white flag.

Not even going to go into the playcalling for dummies that is Matt Canada.

Pickett looks like he's got something at least.

Pickett looks good. I'd take him over Tua or Mac Jones for sure.

Agreed. Whether I'd take him over Stroud or Young though is another story, frustrating that it seems we are going to be in position for one of them but they won't pull the trigger because of Kenny. Won't know if that's a mistake for a few years.

That is a disgraceful decision by the officials in the TB ATL game.

Brady is such an unlikable twat. Unarguably the GOAT but just an utter arsehole.

The worst roughing call I've ever seen. Absolutely laughable.

Carson Wentz doing his usual for the Commanders. Four chances from the 2 yard line to win the game, throws an awful pick on the third.

Eagles looking good again.

I took a gamble and predicted the Panthers as my NFC Champs. I think I underestimated how utterly shit Baker Mayfield is.

The fact that these refs are part-timers is inexcusable and a huge reason for that sort of mistake, IMO.

Really enjoying the start of this season - No stats or anything to back this up but just a general feeling from the 5 game weeks so far - there seems to have been more games than ever that are 1 score games into the 4th quarter, seems to be a lot of very close games every week at the moment.

Really enjoying the start of this season - No stats or anything to back this up but just a general feeling from the 5 game weeks so far - there seems to have been more games than ever that are 1 score games into the 4th quarter, seems to be a lot of very close games every week at the moment.
The number of teams at 2-2 after 4 weeks was a record which would support your competiveness theory. Brady being the party pooper he is said something along the lines of that meaning there are a lot of crap sides.

Does seem to be more injuries than ever though, but that's also only a feeling rather than a fact

The number of teams at 2-2 after 4 weeks was a record which would support your competiveness theory. Brady being the party pooper he is said something along the lines of that meaning there are a lot of crap sides.

Does seem to be more injuries than ever though, but that's also only a feeling rather than a fact

As much as it pains me I think I'd have to agree with Tom. The AFC north is the worst it's been from my memory. I'd say the Bills, Chiefs and Eagles are miles ahead of everyone else.

As much as it pains me I think I'd have to agree with Tom. The AFC north is the worst it's been from my memory. I'd say the Bills, Chiefs and Eagles are miles ahead of everyone else.
I don't think that's the case at all. Brady is just being a prick.

Some of the plays have been more college like and that has led to some really good and very different things to watch.

But I think defensively there's been a massive step up from a lot of teams. When last year those teams were bad they now have a better pass rush and d-line in general.

It's probably been the most different set of skills in offence I've seen for many a year. The gunslinging years seem to have gone.

I don't think that's the case at all. Brady is just being a prick.

Some of the plays have been more college like and that has led to some really good and very different things to watch.

But I think defensively there's been a massive step up from a lot of teams. When last year those teams were bad they now have a better pass rush and d-line in general.

It's probably been the most different set of skills in offence I've seen for many a year. The gunslinging years seem to have gone.

Maybe, it's telling to me that the 3 teams who are miles clear all feature high powered air raid attacks.

Maybe, it's telling to me that the 3 teams who are miles clear all feature high powered air raid attacks.
Nobody is miles clear as nobody has more than a 1 game lead in their division.

Of the teams that are top it's the dual threat QB's rather than high powered air attack. Bills, Eagles and Ravens all top their division.

The 49ers are there because of their defence as are the Titans and TB. And probably the running game too.

The Vikings definitely have an air attack but they're the only ones really.

Nobody is miles clear as nobody has more than a 1 game lead in their division.

Of the teams that are top it's the dual threat QB's rather than high powered air attack. Bills, Eagles and Ravens all top their division.

The 49ers are there because of their defence as are the Titans and TB. And probably the running game too.

The Vikings definitely have an air attack but they're the only ones really.

We are looking at this from different points of view. I don't put any stock in record after 5 games, the Steelers started 8-0 a few years ago but in my view were no more than average. The schedule the bills have played so far is much stronger than the Vikings but both teams are 4-1.

From what I've seen, the 3 mentioned sides are a level above the rest of the NFL and I think we'll likely see a lot more teams with losing records in the playoffs this year.

Back