• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

More embarrassing loss today: Bay of Green or Bay of Tampa?

Both of them have just fallen off a cliff. For Rodgers it's a lot to do with the fact that the Packers have just been terrible at drafting him weapons. For Brady it is a combination of things including his age and domestic situation starting to catch up with him. He should have stayed retired. He might not have started to look shit and might still have a family.

Has to be the Bucs, at least Green Bay took it to the end.

At one point about midway through the 3rd quarter the Titans had 50 passing yards and 88 int return yards. Matt Ryan was their most effective weapon.

More embarrassing loss today: Bay of Green or Bay of Tampa?

I watched this as am a huge P.J Walker fanboy (I actually have him worked into the logo of my fantasy team because my love for him and taking him in our startup draft and keeping him, has become an in joke) - Brady had games like this before but he looked so slow and immobile Sunday.

Robert Quinn to Philly for a 4. Interesting to see if this season so far has been because he's cooked or dialing it in. If the latter a top short term move, if the former worth the punt in a season when you should be targeting the lot

Sometimes getting in the older guys can be useful to just use them on 3rd down, particularly if the team has a pass rush from elsewhere.

One 3rd down stop, sack out of FG range and definitely a turnover can be the difference between winning and losing.

No biggie for a 4th is it

Trevor Lawrence looked like he was making the leap but since that rain game in Philly he's been woeful. Jags win today with an average QB

On a related note, Urban Meyer immediately got a job covering college football at Fox (big surprise, a Murdoch company) and it really makes me sick to see/hear him on Saturdays.

This will almost certainly bite me on the ass, but wow are Vegas a mess.

*furiously knocks on wood*

The guy against me in my fantasy head to head has Jalen Hurts, unfortunately for him I have AJ Brown

Is it me? I wanted Brown stack but tried to save some cash. Howler

EDIT - ignore. Still fuming though…

Never played fantasy NFL; who gets more points out of that deal?
Depending what you play formats are slightly different. I play the official NFL one - no money involved against strangers. As it stands Brown has more points for 3 receiving TDs than Hurts does for 4 throwing

I guess that makes sense tbf. More likely a QB will throw for 3 than that a single WR will catch all 3 of them.

I'm amazed you don't play fantasy Alan. Thought it'd be right up your street.

You're always welcome to join our DraftKings game whenever you want.

Back