• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

I'm looking forward to your Q & A with Spiers. I'm hoping it might open up some opportunities for you

We'll see if he's good on his word first :D I have my doubts. It's easy to sort of say yes and hope I forget (I won't obviously).

There should be a better interview than that coming up soon anyway...

You tease...

It can't be Saunders as that encounter would've been in the news already...

We'll see if he's good on his word first :D I have my doubts. It's easy to sort of say yes and hope I forget (I won't obviously).

Nuno??

I like him and he doesn't play or manage any more are the only clues you're getting. Which should rule out hundreds of past Wolves employees.

I like him and he doesn't play or manage any more are the only clues you're getting. Which should rule out hundreds of past Wolves employees.

A Mark Rankin, Olofinjana, Darren Ferguson triple bill? ;)

Not bully i hope, love the guy but he interviews really badly.

No to all of those.

Lycan already knows who it is :icon_lol: So does Darlo so I'm not sure why those clowns are "guessing" ;)

But yes, the Britney one. If I had to guess what will happen, I reckon we'll sort of set a date/structure, then he'll say he's not allowed to do it by his bosses. Fielden won't do one.

With thanks to the mods, this is now the official thread for asking me questions about my site (I'll carry on posting verdict articles in the verdict threads, preview articles in the build-up threads etc). Not everyone is interested in what I have to say so we don't want the transfer thread and the like getting clogged up.

The FFP piece (which is still getting shared around even now!) was written purely due to an idea in here so if you have anything you particularly want me to write about, just ask. The worst I can say is no.

There is no update on the Tim Spiers Q&A. I'll ask him directly next week but I would not be too optimistic about that one coming off. I dunno, write to your MP or something. Demand it happens.

I'll be talking to my mystery former player to set up his interview next week. That should definitely be a goer.

The next instalment of the Managers Series will be up next week.

Looking forward to your next work, Deutsch. Always a pleasure to read.

With thanks to the mods, this is now the official thread for asking me questions about my site (I'll carry on posting verdict articles in the verdict threads, preview articles in the build-up threads etc). Not everyone is interested in what I have to say so we don't want the transfer thread and the like getting clogged up.

The FFP piece (which is still getting shared around even now!) was written purely due to an idea in here so if you have anything you particularly want me to write about, just ask. The worst I can say is no.

There is no update on the Tim Spiers Q&A. I'll ask him directly next week but I would not be too optimistic about that one coming off. I dunno, write to your MP or something. Demand it happens.

I'll be talking to my mystery former player to set up his interview next week. That should definitely be a goer.

The next instalment of the Managers Series will be up next week.

Please be Roger Johnson, please be Roger Johnson.....

Wow, ex player, noice!

Back