• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Squad 2015/16

Nando

PTG Cup Winner 2013
Reaction score
First Team:

Goalkeepers: Carl Ikeme, Emiliano Martinez, Aaron McCarey

Defenders: Dominic Iorfa, Matt Doherty, Danny Batth, Ethan Ebanks-Landell, Kortney Hause, Scott Golbourne

Midfielders: Kevin McDonald, Conor Coady, Jack Price, George Saville, Tommy Rowe, James Henry, Rajiv Van la Parra, Nathan Byrne

Forwards: Bjorn Sigurdarson, Adam Le Fondre, Bright Enobakhare,

Long term injuries:

Dave Edwards: 12 weeks from 25/01/16
Michal Zyro: 6-8 weeks from 25/01/16
Nouha Dicko: 2016/17
Jordan Graham: 2016/17
Razak Boukari: No idea

Out on loan:

Jed Wallace
Lee Evans
Zeli Ismail
Liam McAlinden

U21'S & U18's

Goalkeepers: Jon Flatt, Harry Burgoyne, Rhys Bills, Michael Sibley

Defenders: Aaron Simpson, Tenyai Matinyadze, Ashley Carter, Aaron Hayden, Ryan Rainey, Sylvain Deslandes, Regan Upton, Anthony Breslin, Ben Priest, Ben O'Hanlon, Joe Delacoe, Connor Johnson, Ryan Leak

Midfielders: Eusebio Bancessi, Connor Hunte, Declan Weeks, James Kellerman, Connor Ronan, Mekhi Leacock-McLeod, Callum Harris, Razvan Oaida, Bradley Lindsey, Conor Levingston, Ross Finnie

Forwards: Donovan Wilson, Bradley Ried, Niall Ennis

Last edited:
Deslandes isn't first team is he? Thought he was U21s?

Such an unbalanced squad at the moment.

Is Sigurdarson still here?!?!?!?

I thought he'd gone.

Are you sure that Margreitter is still here as well? - not that we need him

Sig is still here for a year (until we can punt him on). He finished with Copenhagen on June 30.

Imbalanced is definitely the word. More defenders than we know what to do with, far too many central midfielders, nothing out wide and no back up to the two strikers (who to be fair, I wouldn't swap for anyone else in the league).

Margreitter is definitely still here.

Bjorn's back here along with Georg.

KJ has said they're both free to find new clubs but nothing has come along as of yet.

Plus Razak Boukari needs to be in brackets as he will not actually play - might get a bench once then injure himself in the warm up :)

I look forward to Boukari leaving this thread and joining my ex-Wolf thread soon. Utter waster. Months to purely get fit, we actually could do with a contribution from him now after three years of literally nothing, but no, I can't run boss. Tosser.

For completion sake, you've missed off McAlinden.

I look forward to Boukari leaving this thread and joining my ex-Wolf thread soon. Utter waster. Months to purely get fit, we actually could do with a contribution from him now after three years of literally nothing, but no, I can't run boss. Tosser.

What was it £2 1/2 M plus wages for him & I doubt many of us have been able to see him on the pitch at any point.

Supposedly better than Sako - I would rather have had a player who was only 50% as good as Sako, but was available & gave 100% when he was picked in the match day squad (& with due deference to Deutsch I would include Hunt in that - at least he tried, even if a lot of the time he wasn't very good at what he did)

I've moved Deslandes to the U21's and added in McAlinden.

I'd rather have one of those airport travelators than Hunt, the same perpetual motion but more effective.

I saw Boukari on TV vs Northampton and in person vs Sheff Wed for about 15 minutes. That is it. He hasn't started a game at any level for anyone since.

I'd rather have one of those airport travelators than Hunt, the same perpetual motion but more effective.

I am aware that you have a pretty low opinion of Hunt, but he at least changed direction occasionally - airport travelators usually don't

Deslandes has a chance in the first team, but I'd agree for now he's probably u21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back