• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

It's hard to imagine many sporting directors giving quotes to the press that basically say "if people aren't watching him they should be, he's wicked"

Armstrong seems a lovely young lad and he's a physical beast, but my word is he raw. More than a hint of Duckens Nazon about him.

Feed the duck and he will score.

Even at 20 three goals in 50 games for QPR isn't inspiring is it.

From what I’ve been told we’re looking for two no.9’s and a wide creative player (if/when Neto goes) to bolster the attacking options this summer.
Unfortunately I don’t think many of us have any faith in them doing any of this.

Season Ticket renewals must be due if we're dripping out investment talk.

July 2024:- We can't find anybody within our budget constraints and PSR is still a worry since its changed.

August 2024:- We don't want to take a player on loan who will stunt Fraser's development. That's our job dammit!

One thing I’m not pal is naive.
It’s a strong front you present. Your track record conjures up a fair accusation of naivety though, and I’m sure you’re smart enough to take that on the chin. I wouldn’t push back too hard, it can be winsome enough if you don’t lay the patronising stuff on too thick. I mean, you watched what we all watched yesterday, right?

Pal.

Interesting how the perception of GFFH has pivoted from a well respected source of inside information to club fanboi. Probably more about the club than him. But...

Back