• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

I really, really like the fact that my wife hates this commercial, cheesy crock of shit day more than I do!

Do you need some stamps?

Dear Matt
Dear Seyi
Dear Dean
etc etc
Let's not get bogged down in who I do or don't hate on the day of love.

But if you've got the address of the lead singer from Toploader that would be helpful.

Only one Invincible team, and it's not Arsenal...

Hull derby for the opening fixture. Saturday sees the first live Super League match to be televised on BBC - Cas vs Wigan.

Loving the new names for the London Overground routes for 2 reasons:

1. Deservedly honouring different aspects of London culture/history
2. It's going to piss off all the right people

Loving the new names for the London Overground routes for 2 reasons:

1. Deservedly honouring different aspects of London culture/history
2. It's going to piss off all the right people
You can now add these to the list of things people have classed as being woke.

Susan Hall, the Conservative mayoral candidate in London’s May election, voiced a common right-wing sentiment on the rebrand, telling The Daily Mail it was “virtue signaling nonsense.”

Got $69 for my tax refund.

giphy.gif

It was the final of the Wing Air Rifle competition today and after winning the Sector competition last month, my Squadron were there.

Only went and won the thing! So pleased for and proud of the kids

It was the final of the Wing Air Rifle competition today and after winning the Sector competition last month, my Squadron were there.

Only went and won the thing! So pleased for and proud of the kids
Do you still do the .22 and 303 rifles?

Do you still do the .22 and 303 rifles?
We use a .22 rifle (when we can get hold of them), the L144A1
L144A1_Cadet_Rifle-RHS.png
and a 5.56 Cadet version of the SA80, the L98A2 Cadet GP Rifle. The only difference being that the "fully automatic" catch has been removed so it's a single shot, self-loading rifle

B3DmgVzZfcRNFF8f28OaNQ_b.jpg

I remember my first and only time clay pigeon shooting. They made us beginners go on the training range to learn the gun, technique etc beforehand and I impressed everyone by hitting every single clay.

Went out on the actual shoot and couldn't hit a thing... One of the most frustrating things ever!

Back