• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Cheers SLA!
After 9 long months of waiting for it to be built we finally complete on our first home on Friday, goodbye rent, hello mortgage!

Quality news Stan. Looking forward to making the place your own?

Whoop

View attachment 1156

Certainly am LJ!

Looks good Stan - a benefit of not living in the high (over) priced South East as I have done for most of my life - sure that I never managed to own something that large.

You will now be able to paint that violent red feature wall you have always craved & the landlord wouldn't allow :)

Good on you though, massive sense of achievement & permanence when you own your own!

After 9 long months of waiting for it to be built we finally complete on our first home on Friday, goodbye rent, hello mortgage!
Good stuff mate. Personally if I had my time again I wouldn't have bought.

I've nearly finished paying the mortgage and I was the same as your good self. However I wouldn't discourage anyone from buying if that's what they want.

Ace news LJ!

On a separate note, I may, just may be able to come back "home" for the 1st time in 3 1/2 years at Christmas! :)

Ace news LJ!

On a separate note, I may, just may be able to come back "home" for the 1st time in 3 1/2 years at Christmas! :)

Excellent news Ray...Just make sure you're available for more than just the Boxing Day fixture! ;)

Halloween bags done for the kiddy winks.
12122419_10207478986756386_5360144572850208440_n.jpg

I hate Halloween. And yes - I know how grumpy that makes me sound.

:nod:

I shall be out that night to avoid it. Halloween/Guy Fawkes night is my least favourite time of year.

Never mind, it'll soon be Christmas. Ooooops. Sorry.

I actually don"t mind Halloween and quite enjoy seeing the kids make an effort with costumes. The good thing here is that a siren goes off at 6pm, telling kids its ok to start knocking. A siren goes off at 8 telling kids that its over and no more knocking. After 8, you never get another caller. Then its time for the adults to have their own dressing up parties :)

Back