• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Waking up to snowfall. :love:
Thats something I don't miss. Snow drifts up the doors, snow blowing the driveway, getting the garbage bin back out of the mountain of snow thrown by the snow ploughs. Nah, I don't miss it 😂

Thats something I don't miss. Snow drifts up the doors, snow blowing the driveway, getting the garbage bin back out of the mountain of snow thrown by the snow ploughs. Nah, I don't miss it 😂
Pittsburgh snow is a beast all its own, I'm sure. :)

1642519068800.png

And I was impressed because I finally untangled the vacuum cleaner cable this morning :rolleyes:

11 languages is the most impressive bit of all of it.

Think a lot of depends on where you grow up and the environment - my wife speaks 8 which she delights on using often to confuse the hell out of me.

The most impressive CV I've seen since Abraham circumcised himself.

I've made the error of teaching Mrs DW German (she's doing really well from a starting base of zero) which means she can now understand bits of me chuntering on when I switch languages.

11 languages is the most impressive bit of all of it.
My Danish brother in law would come close, but he was the European sales director for a high end Danish furniture maker so had to be able to - his party trick is to talk in 4 different languages in the same monologue :)

My Danish brother in law would come close, but he was the European sales director for a high end Danish furniture maker so had to be able to - his party trick is to talk in 4 different languages in the same monologue :)
I can do that;

North Staffs
Mid Staffs
South Staffs
Yarkshire

Reactions: PPB
I've made the error of teaching Mrs DW German (she's doing really well from a starting base of zero) which means she can now understand bits of me chuntering on when I switch languages.
I'm pretty ok at understanding my wife's first language - she just then switches to any other language to take the piss out of me :(

I'm pretty ok at understanding my wife's first language - she just then switches to any other language to take the piss out of me :(
She doesn't do private lessons does she? :ROFLMAO:

Me husband can't quite mek out wot I'm saying when I gew in a rant. Me black country comes out worse and me words just spill out without me tekking a breath.

Not very attractive I know 😟

Welcome back Kenny... Just need to get back to appearing on a match day!

Back