• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

View attachment 8146

Thought we'd cheer Pedro up after today's match...

Cayman 718 GTS, Rolex Daytona on your wrist and head to toe in labels. Living the dream.

That said, it reflects very well on Wolverhampton. If he’d have stopped like that in Croydon the lad would’ve pulled a knife and had the watch away 😳

When you get a free upgrade for a domestic flight to 1st class...
Shame the flight is only 20 mins long!
(Detriot to Kalamazoo)

The lounge visit should ensure you sleep the whole of the flight...

When you get a free upgrade for a domestic flight to 1st class...
Shame the flight is only 20 mins long!
(Detriot to Kalamazoo)
Why fly for a journey that would take around 2hrs by car? Surely with transfers to the airport at both ends, checking in and any possible delays, is it worth it?

Why fly for a journey that would take around 2hrs by car? Surely with transfers to the airport at both ends, checking in and any possible delays, is it worth it?
Driving thru Detroit- no thanks, plus it's a business trip, so was pre booked..

Just to note though. My itinerary was Chattanooga to Atlanta to Detroit to Kalamazoo..:)

Many years ago, 2002 I think, we were en route to Australia and had a stop off in Singapore, I’d pre booked seats and when we got to checking in at the airport I was told our reserved seats were gone.
After a discussion with a supervisor I suppose we were told we were being upgraded to Business Class, ( upstairs in a Jumbo ), fucking ell, it was a different world, seats that turned into beds, Champagne, silver cutlery.
While the Missus embraced the situation and slept all the way to Sydney I was so full of adrenaline I never got a minute.

Many years ago, 2002 I think, we were en route to Australia and had a stop off in Singapore, I’d pre booked seats and when we got to checking in at the airport I was told our reserved seats were gone.
After a discussion with a supervisor I suppose we were told we were being upgraded to Business Class, ( upstairs in a Jumbo ), fucking ell, it was a different world, seats that turned into beds, Champagne, silver cutlery.
While the Missus embraced the situation and slept all the way to Sydney I was so full of adrenaline I never got a minute.
Singapore airlines posh seats are great. I would love to try the suites class on the A380, but it’s an insane price. I mean GDP of small country insane.

For our trip back home in November, we managed to bag 4 Delta One seats
Originally booked comfort plus seats and upgraded with miles which turned out to be pretty cheap

We’re off to Southampton today and the mother in law has splashed out on a taxi to take us all down as she didn’t want to trust the trains. The complimentary water bottles are official Wolves water. Nice. :D
Get chatting to the driver. By the end of the journey you'll be our new itk.

Back