• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

That’s really nice Phil. Top work, looks fantastic

Looks great Sir, but it's making my knees ache looking at it :)

It's bittersweet happy I guess.

Next season, assuming we even get in the ground, will be my last season ticket. Squeeze and I are splitting up after a few years of happy marriage. It's amicable and for the best.

The upshot is an opportunity to change my life with no real ties to Blighty any more. So this time next year I will be emigrating. Off to Oz. Nice house going up. Job pretty much in the bag. I will be a Queenslander which will make Leedswolf spew!

Excited . Nervous. Mourning for a great relationship that simply ran its course. Life throws curveballs at times.

Next season, assuming we even get in the ground, will be my last season ticket. Squeeze and I are splitting up after a few years of happy marriage. It's amicable and for the best.

The upshot is an opportunity to change my life with no real ties to Blighty any more. So this time next year I will be emigrating. Off to Oz. Nice house going up. Job pretty much in the bag. I will be a Queenslander which will make Leedswolf spew!

Excited . Nervous. Mourning for a great relationship that simply ran its course. Life throws curveballs at times.

Jeez that's a shocker Paddy, sorry to hear your relationship is over, but I'm sure your new life will be super exciting. Don't blame anyone for buggering off from the UK

Well nobody's topping that one, hope everyone concerned is ok.

Everyone is fine. Bit hard to check with the dog as his command of English is less than perfect but he seems to be saying "waggy tail waggy tail give me some markies as I am starving hungry like I was ten minutes ago"

Hope everything works out well for you Pad.

Sorry to read about you and Squeeze mate, obviously my best wishes to both of you.

Fucking Queensland!!!! Enjoy the mangos...

At the first opportunity I am going to a state of origin game at Suncorp. That is a guarantee.

Bit shocked to read this Paddy, always thought you and Squeeze were like peas and carrots. All the best to the both of you, hope everything works out in Oz but I guarantee, you will miss matchdays.

Wishing you a happy new adventure, and please give my best wishes to Squeeze in all that she does.

Thanks Chick. I am staying in Wolverhelltown for the time being at least. Maybe I should attend the Golden Palace a little more frequently in future.

Thanks Chick. I am staying in Wolverhelltown for the time being at least. Maybe I should attend the Golden Palace a little more frequently in future.
Hi Squeeze, it's safe to say I'm saddened to read about yourself and Paddy's decision. My best wishes to both of you. I still remember that evening in the Western with yourself, Paddy and NW Wolf with great affection.

Wolvo or Mango? Wolvo everytime [emoji6]

Let Paddy have the pots n pans and you have Paddys Season Ticket off him :icon_lol:

You'll be fine, yam a tough chick xx

No doubt if I did do that LJ will be bothering Squeeze for use of the card on games she cannot attend!!

I think before you bugger off to the other wide of the world we might need to go for a curry in Edinburgh.....

No doubt if I did do that LJ will be bothering Squeeze for use of the card on games she cannot attend!!

*sends friend request*

Seriously, pads, squeeze, all the best to both of you, as well as the minis and micros. and the dog.

I think before you bugger off to the other wide of the world we might need to go for a curry in Edinburgh.....

Will feel up for more than a sad stare into a Korma?

Back