• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

FFS! Right I am going to buy an xBox and RDR just to rebuild that stable and put Whoa in there.

Will be money well spent

I'm now 30 hours into Cyberpunk 2077 and I'm calling it - one of the very best games out there right now. Probably in my all time top 5 games ever. It's absolutely stunning - jaw dropping visuals (can't think of anything better on my Series X), perfect sound design, an excellent story with a perfect mixture of complex characters (some you'll love, some you'll loathe) and plenty of decisions that genuinely affect the outcome.

I'm pleased I played Starfield before this, because as much as I enjoyed Starfield, Cyberpunk beats it convincingly in every department.

If you like a solid RPG and haven't played this yet, I can't recommend it enough. It's utterly amazing.

The GTA hype train is about to start its journey. 1st (official) reveal of the game coming next month to mark the 25th anniversary of Rockstar

Will it be overhyped to the point I will go out and buy an xBox again just to play this game....you bet it will be

The GTA hype train is about to start its journey. 1st (official) reveal of the game coming next month to mark the 25th anniversary of Rockstar

Will it be overhyped to the point I will go out and buy an xBox again just to play this game....you bet it will be
Not due for release (GTA) for another year is it?

Probably be about 2 years. Normally the way with Rockstar. Months of game is coming, here is some info...RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED....couple months before that announce it is delayed..finally release and watch as the billions pour in

Confused there as I know it's more than 25 years since I played original GTA:

(Genuinely groundbreaking, as primitive as it looks now)

But they weren't called Rockstar then, they were DMA Design.

The first city in GTA 1 was shareware so got liberally passed around in our Sixth Form common room until everyone who had a PC had played it. So different to anything any of us had ever seen.

Gives you plenty of time to upgrade your TV so you can play it properly...
You TV was too high definition for my eyes... I was in the top 10 of GTA racing times until I used your TV.

I hope I can still accidentally and repeatedly hit the crouch button in any new GTA

Yeah that's a Day 1 purchase. Loved GTA V and this looks insanely good.

Shame it leaked. Hate that for the folks who worked on it (the trailer).

Back