• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Fair enough, I don't agree time puts pressure on your decisions. Early days, but our Summer recruitment in similar circumstances doesn't look great

Look at Ståle's early targets in Geromel and Demidov. He didn't understand what was needed and we were only ever going to do half a job.

Gary O'Neil (PE teacher, novice, no-mark manager) and his brilliant players (the very same players who Loopytegui rubbished and abandoned just days before the season started) does the DOUBLE over Ange Postaboogaloo (the greatest manager ever, I mean ever, ever, ever, ever, in the history of football and pre-football) and his Spursy Spurs!

Gary O'Neil (PE teacher, novice, no-mark manager) and his brilliant players (the very same players who Loopytegui rubbished and abandoned just days before the season started) does the DOUBLE over Ange Postaboogaloo (the greatest manager ever, I mean ever, ever, ever, ever, in the history of football and pre-football) and his Spursy Spurs!
Too many milds 'n' not enough scratchins?

Last edited:
Whilst it's obvious Neto is going to be attracting plenty of interest I think Gomes will start to soon as well. When he starts putting in performances like today consistently he'll be off for big money too.

He's probably just a bit too inconsistent at the moment

Whilst it's obvious Neto is going to be attracting plenty of interest I think Gomes will start to soon as well. When he starts putting in performances like today consistently he'll be off for big money too.

He's probably just a bit too inconsistent at the moment
Summer 2025 transfer window funding sorted

Lucky he chose 2 friendly Korean guys to take the piss out of rather than a couple of pissed/coked up, bald knuckledraggers...

Said it in the matchday thread but Nels is quietly turning in to one of the best RB/RWB’s in the PL. 7/10 most weeks.

Kudos to him, Gaz & the coaching staff for all the work done on the training pitch.

Double over Spurs.

Should teach the cockneys some respect, but they’ll be their usual entitled prat’s next season.

We are a decent side in the EPL and that’s down to a good coach, and a good back up staff (including medics) who have done wonders with a small squad.

Excellent work by Gary O’Neil and all his crew. We are fortunate to have them.

Said it in the matchday thread but Nels is quietly turning in to one of the best RB/RWB’s in the PL. 7/10 most weeks.

Kudos to him, Gaz & the coaching staff for all the work done on the training pitch.
I was not a great fan, however this season he has been awesome close to POS, that is.down to Go and the Staff and kudos to them

Back