• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Watford Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit, started to think we'd never see Boly again, big ask to come straight in but I hope he has a great game.

If only there was a way in which someone could point me in the right direction now hesgoal has gone. But I accept that it would not be the done thing to send me a private message.
sent you a message

Three at the bloody back again.

Jonny/Boly in theory looks great but they’ll both be rusty. I imagine that’s why Neto isn’t included from the start too.

Other than Hwang that's my preference, I don't think we have the players for anything other than 3 at the back.

Three at the bloody back again.

Jonny/Boly in theory looks great but they’ll both be rusty. I imagine that’s why Neto isn’t included from the start too.
3 at the back doesn't have to be slow or negative, lots of teams have employed it to great effect.....but I'm not too hopeful, grinding out a dull 1-0 will probably have to do.

Ditto, if anyone would be so kind of sending me a DM that would be super. Thanks.

Tried a few links but got nothing to work so a message with a working link would be appreciated here thanks.

there doesn't appear to be live commentary from Burrows and Thompson

Radio comms it is for me on 5 Live Sports Extra.

I’ve got one working but the quality is terrible so if anyone has a decent one a PM would be much appreciated.

I've sent everyone a message who asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back