• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We are Premier League

Thank you, Young Wolf. That’s very kind of you. Still lying here, happy that our lads are back where they belong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the best, Croxden. Suspect we are of a simialr vintage and - like you - I wanted one more season in the sun before it was too late. Hope you're soon on the mend - which partcular hospital has you in its clutches? I'll send some positive vibes your way

Two years ago today I posted this on Facebook (and doubtless a version of it on here):

Two years from that to this. It's unreal.

Fine post DW. Would be useful to have a "transformation" thread. Does anyone remember Grant Holt's air kick? Was it against Birmingham? Two years ago? Three years?

Just over 9 years ago today

2954_69412372634_6856291_n.jpg

Did that top also double up as a tent for you?

I still have the 'We Are Wolves' card from that match in my office at work.

I don't have a tent-like top though. Always a small for me. I did used to own that top but I donated all my old Wolves shirts to the refugees in Calais a couple of years ago.

DDW - Looks like you were auditioning for Kriss Kross!

Well it's better than the grey 2 piece number DDW was wearing on Sunday...

All the best, Croxden. Suspect we are of a simialr vintage and - like you - I wanted one more season in the sun before it was too late. Hope you're soon on the mend - which partcular hospital has you in its clutches? I'll send some positive vibes your way

I’m on the Oncology Ward at Castle Hill Hospital in Hull. I’m being nursed by a nephew of the redoubtable Peter Ndlovu, amongst other friendly, capable, caring and professional staff.

Cannot complain, Norman. Thank you so much for the good wishes.

As Gloria says, “I will survive!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishing you all the best Croxden - hopefully wrapping up the title tomorrow will help!

I am very sad to hear of your problems Croxden, the good lady and myself send you our very best wishes. Looking forward to having another beer with you in the near future.

Back