• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Paul Gladon

Never heard of him until yesterday. Good luck to him and another new face on board.

Bit of a strange one on paper but happy to see how he fares.

Dicko-Bod-Graham as first choice front three soon enough. Mason, Wallace, Gladon, Tex, Helder and John backing them up. Not bad

Not heard of him either.. But welcome Paul!

Dicko-Bod-Graham as first choice front three soon enough. Mason, Wallace, Gladon, Tex, Helder and John backing them up. Not bad

A bit better than Leon Clarke, Liam McAlinden and Jake Cassidy

Used to work under John De Wolf who advised him on the move.

He says he is 'very happy to be a Wolf'!

Fact is we don't have a direct replacement for Bod if he gets injured, looks like this guy will attempt to fill those boots when required. We will need to rest Bod from time to time so on that basis the transfer makes perfect sense. I know very little about him, stats don't look great but that doesn't mean to say he won't come good, I know a few people over in Holland so I am waiting for some feedback from them!

Oh and welcome to Wolves Paul!

Hope he does well, welcome to Wolves.

Maybe JDB was initially bought as a second rate striker and the club intended to bring in a Martin/Rhodes to be the number one, they've since been surprised at how well JDB has done and now they've bought someone to supplement him instead of replace him?

Either way, the aim of this window was to get bodies in to boost the squad and make us competitive in the top half of the division. We've done that. FOSUN will go again in the January window, no doubt whatsoever.

Welcome. A three year deal seems pretty steep for a guy with such a patchy record so the club must be fairly confident and encouraged by something they've seen.

Welcome to Wolves, Paul. Good luck!

Too late for an appearance tomorrow?

Good luck to him, know absolutely nothing about him but then again I knew nothing about any of the other arrivals and they've turned out to be pretty exciting.......so far

This.

Also allows us to loan out Bright/Ennis I reckon.

Welcome to Wolves Paul Gladon.

Hope you've brought your scoring boots with you.

Back