• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves - Santi Bueno

CB was the position we were truly desperate for. Hopefully he can force his way into the first team because the current starting pair don't fill me with much confidence at all.

Not going to claim I know anything about him, although a much required reinforcement in a position of need. I do feel for Elvide on the hook all Summer and when we can eventually sign someone the shape of the City deal means it's someone else.

I do hope he's a nicer person than his namesake though

I think he gets a starting berth after the international break.

Not going to claim I know anything about him, although a much required reinforcement in a position of need. I do feel for Elvide on the hook all Summer and when we can eventually sign someone the shape of the City deal means it's someone else.

I do hope he's a nicer person than his namesake though
What's wrong with HBueno?

Elvedi and Santiago look similar players, at least by comparisons I've seen, maybe Nico with a bit more experience. Ideal world we'd still sign both and see how they go, sorry Toti.

I'd be happy to start SBuneo instead of Kilman after a few games but I fear the player being dropped would be Dawson.

What's wrong with HBueno?

Elvedi and Santiago look similar players, at least by comparisons I've seen, maybe Nico with a bit more experience. Ideal world we'd still sign both and see how they go, sorry Toti.

I'd be happy to start SBuneo instead of Kilman after a few games but I fear the player being dropped would be Dawson.
Wouldn't be too upset with either of them being dropped as long as Bueno is a clear upgrade.

Now there's two Buenos the humour on here is twice as good.

Don't think I have seen him play before but it's a position we badly needed depth in. Hopefully he starts over Kilman and not Dawson.

As we are in a world of abbrievations I'm disappionted in you Nick that you can't spell his name fully.. VERY SAD INDEED.

Back