• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 27/9 Build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero positives from this right now.

even losing 3-0 we can't stop passing backwards

Is it too early to be concerned? Need some more bedding in time?

Its looking a bit predictable going forward and bloody shake at the back

Definitely too early to be concerned long term. Nuno has gotten us out of spells like this before.

Still really hard to stomach a performance like this, though.

Didn’t think it was possible to be worse than we were first half how wrong I was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still of the opinion that Nuno has got this massively wrong tonight and yes the players haven't been good enough but they just haven't been set up to win this however we're crying out for a centre back and a midfielder that can dominate. Far to easy to play through tonight and no athleticism at all.

We certainly don’t look like a cohesive unit - unusual for us. This is a bad day at the office on acid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely too early to be concerned long term. Nuno has gotten us out of spells like this before.

Still really hard to stomach a performance like this, though.

Is it fuck

We have never conceded three or more back to back under Nuno

We suck tonight

Semedo hurt now.

We've never been particularly easy to open up, that's the big concern for me

This has been crap and plenty for Nuno and his staff to analyse to work out what went wrong

Most definitely doesn’t make us a bad team over night :icon_lol:

Really don't think whatever Nuno is trying to change is working. But i haven't managed to watch a game yet :(

It's a shit game but I don't think there's enough evidence so far this season to say anything is "concerning". No pre-season, signings having to bed in.. let's see how it pans out.

We lost 5-2 at home to Chelsea around this stage of the season last year and until Bestikas away it was all a bit doom and gloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back