• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 27/9 Build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did the same at the start of last season. You’d think you might give Nuno the benefit of the doubt eventually

Having been dicked by Chelsea 5 2 at home not west fucking ham who we took 6 points off last season with comfort

Love someone to explain how my confusion at our performance and change in playing style is an outrage, but these three similarly normal critiques are just fine

Thank you for your approval - it means a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabio has not looked anything other than a rabbit in the headlamps so far. I really hope it clicks for him soon. Next 15 mins preferably

not agreeing with this in the slightest.

There is. As I say, it doesn’t make us a bad team overnight.

We had some awful games at the start of the season, Nuno corrected somethings and then we were brilliant for about 4/5 months consistently

Agreed. Got to say though i am shocked at how bad and how wrong he has got this tonight. The massive hole in front of our back 3 which has been there from minute 1 hasn't been rectified, what's he seen tonight that has not made him plug that gap.

Love someone to explain how my confusion at our performance and change in playing style is an outrage, but these three similarly normal critiques are just fine
The fact you're asking this reveals a lack of self-awareness.

So what, we should start panicking now?

Yes. Panic away. If we play like this we are fucked. It is awful disjointed rubbish back passing and zero threat with a car crash defensively.

There is enough ability to change it around but this has been a dire watch. Worthy of an apology.

can all this meta arguing with prawn stop fuck sake you bunch of children

Neto has looked ok tonight, but there’s not many more.

This game was crying out for someone like Soumare who could run in midfield. Soucek has dominated.

Yes. Panic away. If we play like this we are fucked. It is awful disjointed rubbish back passing and zero threat with a car crash defensively.

There is enough ability to change it around but this has been a dire watch. Worthy of an apology.

You really do embarrass yourself sometimes. A rare occasion the ignore button seems a good isea

Why don't you just wait and see what happens?

yeah, he's been really subpar compared to the other 10 MOTM contenders playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back