• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Which of us has the Best/Worst MP?

Amazingly UKIP still exist. Under 4,000 members at the last count in 2020. They don't like to publish those numbers now.

It's like paying to buy a badge that says "I am a stupid, thoughtless cunt".

Anyway, I wonder what Cyber is up to these days.

Bit like the continuity Liberals and SDP. The former is still hanging on with a handful of councillors, the latter seems to be a members' club for respectable dinner party fascists like Rod Liddle.

Depressingly Farage's Reform UK grift had >100k members in 2019 but I doubt it's even 20% of that now and again, seems they don't want to publish that data.

The BNP is now essentially defunct. Good.

Also if I die unexpectedly this evening, the police are going to search my laptop and find "BNP membership" as one of my most recent searches, which is going to tarnish my obituary.

I’m intrigued to ask why 1942 with all those spitfires? The battle of Britain ended in 1940. Not a lot of bollocks showing going on in 1942 bar the Atlantic convoys and tank tennis in North Africa over the net of Tobruk. I suppose a bit of gentle bomber Harris war effort was getting started, but not sure that was anything to be particularly proud of.

Could be worse, you could have searched for Suella Braverman....
They'll have to dig into my bookmarks for that.

If I die during the next General Election campaign then they're going to think I'm Stuart Sport R Troops Anderson's biggest fan ever. He can pretend to be a big fan of mine at my funeral, like he pretends to be a Wolves fan from Hereford (who never expressed any interest in the football club ever before November 2019, maybe he just got really excited when we beat Slovan Bratislava).

Thought this was a wind up. It isn't.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221031-205657_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221031-205657_Twitter.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 19
Andrew Bridgen set to be banned from the Commons for 5 days due to breaking rules in relation to the registration of interests, declarations and paid lobbying on multiple occasions and in multiple ways. Throw in an unacceptable attack on the integrity of the standards commissioner to the charge sheet too.

5 days? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a fucking joke.

Andrew Bridgen has said he is “disappointed” by the standards committee report saying he should be suspended from the Commons for five days.

....becoming a habit of his to be disappointed about cases against him...

A top Tory MP lied under oath, behaved in an abusive, arrogant and aggressive manner and made a string of flagrantly dishonest claims about a multimillion-pound family dispute, a high court judge has ruled.

Andrew Bridgen, the MP for North West Leicestershire, has spent years taking legal action against his own family’s £27 million potato and vegetable business, which he claims forced him out unfairly.

In a statement, the MP said: “The judge has made his judgment and some of it is disappointing reading for me.”

They want to avoid 10 days as that is an automatic recall and they are shitting it about passing any legislation even with their majority

Has anyone kept track of what their actual majority is now? Obviously still huge, but it's been chipped away by suspension and by-election and my google-fu has failed me in finding an updated number...

Well at least I now have the third worse PM this year as my MP...

you don't think there are a number of sexual predators in westminster? recent history suggests otherwise.

Back