• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Which of us has the Best/Worst MP?

The problem is PROOF.

There is a very very good reason why the names on the list haven't been published.

Is there a winner yet.

Andrew Bridgen has Tory whip removed after comparing Covid vaccine programme to Holocaust.

On one hand I can celebrate no longer having a Conservative MP, on the other hand I'm still lumbered with the useless halfwit.

Not an MP any more, but:

Complete headbanger.

The loss of the Tory whip also comes a day after Mr Bridgen was suspended from the Commons over "cavalier" lobbying rule breaches, but some had sympathy for the MP. Josephine Hyland from Coalville said: “You’ve got to give him a chance haven’t you?
"It’s a terrible time for him. They didn’t sign up for this. It is really hard to say who is capable of representing us and maybe a replacement could be worse.”

You can be called a liar by a judge, come out with crap such as the Grenfell victims not being intelligent enough to ignore the fire service advice, mock the dead in the Commons, completely misunderstand passport rules, be found guilty of lobbying rule breaches, and now the Covid conspiracy theories (from a bloke who is double vaccinated and cried like a baby when he caught it off, according to him Nadine Dories) yet a replacement could be worse?

An absolute prat who does need a punishment served on him.

I know that the circumstances are different but £24k as opposed to Zahawi paying back £4.8m?

Fraudulent claims or Benefits fraud = jail
Trying to evade tax for 158 times £24k - pay a fine and have your reputation reasonably in tact.

abusing his position to make such deliberately and intentionally fraudulent claims is why there is a custodial sentence here, I have little sympathy.
Unsure zahawis reputation is reasonably intact tbh. He's come out of the affair really badly, and has made a lot of enemies in the press with his litigation threats.

I saw that yesterday. Rhetorical question but who is he sending the petition to?

Following on from the post above…

When voting, Over 60s in London are allowed to use Oyster cards as proof of their identity. Under 60s can’t and will have to find another form of I.D.
How anyone can complain that this is being rigged to ensure that a section of the electorate can vote whereas others will find it harder is be beyond me. 🤷‍♂️

Back