• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Which of us has the Best/Worst MP?

DW's old mucka Gav has covered himself in glory this morning with leaked messages. Teachers look for any excuse not to work

The King of Bantz, he really is

Fr6OufeWAAIguKv

Salisbury's Jonathan Gullis there.

I don't know why dickhead MPs cosplay as locals when they clearly aren't - my current wanker Stuart Sport R Troops Anderson pretends to be a Wolves fan but he's from Herefordshire and quite obviously isn't a fan.

I’ve always wanted to know what the “Sport R Troops” bit is?

He's one of those idiots who peddle irrelevant shite about our brave military when it suits, it was a big part of his original campaign to get elected in 2019.

Proper flag shagging nonsense, bordering on the crap that the likes of Britain First come out with.

He's also a member of a very dodgy church but that's for another day.

He's one of those idiots who peddle irrelevant shite about our brave military when it suits, it was a big part of his original campaign to get elected in 2019.

Proper flag shagging nonsense, bordering on the crap that the likes of Britain First come out with.

He's also a member of a very dodgy church but that's for another day.
Oh, I didn't know that last bit. Go on......

His ‘Christianity’ is probably why he voted against a bill to stop women being harassed outside of abortion clinics. What a cretin.

I’m sure he never paid back all his illegal dividends from his bankrupt company, the cunt.

He’s my MP also, hadn’t got an arseole in hell’s chance of getting re-elected anyway.

Hopefully the prat will split the right wing vote in NW Leicestershire.

And then stand on a plug, jump off in pain and accidentally fall into some crocodile infested pond.

Bridgen is sat on the opposition benches at PMQ's. Caroline Lucas leaves a gap between herself an the arsehole as I'm sure that nobody wants to be next to him.

Sniffer looked like he was into his last 18 months of title holding, but Frost is rumoured to be the Conservative candidate to replace Bridgen so a good chance he's got many more years left on the podium

Loz Fox in the midst of a breakdown and Sideshow God. Some tremendous company that Bridgen is keeping these days. Amazingly of the three he might be the least mental.

Fy95WRQXwAETa6c

Back