• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Which of us has the Best/Worst MP?

Come to Crazy Lee's 30p Emporium...you won't believe what you can pick up for just 30p

New Door - 30p
Mattress - 30p
Flat Screen TV - 30p

You'll find everything in our state of the art alley way behind Mecca Bingo

Please note: No Credit available. No unemployed and certainly no immigrants or lefties allowed in Crazy Lee's

F4YWiLmWgAADlHb

Chris Pincher loses his appeal, protesting that he's not a sex pest, and a by election should follow as long as 10% of the good folk of Tamworth sign a petition to remove him as their MP.

Chris Pincher is to resign so no recall petition is needed in Tamworth.

That bye-election should be another stone wall Conservative loss too.

Should be but they’re very odd in Tamworth

They've slated Eddie Hughes (who is a thick, horrible racist cunt) as their next candidate there in the GE but he says he won't stand in the by-election as he's committed to Walsall North (seat being abolished) for the rest of the Parliament! So who wants that gig, you might win the seat then the party shuffles you on inside a year.

Pardon my ignorance, but why don't Lab/Libs team up to oust the Tories for this seat? The Lib Dems don't appear to have much chance of winning anyway?
A right wing pact of Reform and the Conservatives would have a majority if they were to do the same.

I'm not sure where that Poll comes from but it could be for a general election rather than a by election. Hopefully the not so shy at General Election shy Tories stay at home but it is still a huge majority to try and overturn. Could do with a couple of schools in Tamworth finding RAAC in the next few weeks.

I can't see Reform making any kind of dent anywhere, Richard Tice is not Nigel Farage.

I can't see Reform making any kind of dent anywhere, Richard Tice is not Nigel Farage.

Of course not but for some reason the polls are showing decent amount of support for them but like UKIP, it will never be enough to win seats. They may hoover up some disaffected basket case voters though.

Imagine actually voting for Reform because the current Government aren’t racist enough for you.

Alvaston in Derby has 6 councillors - all are Reform, one is even the City's mayor. This is their key pledge, I think you can read between the lines

We believe in allowing people their traditional rights of freedom of conscience, liberty and speech. These rights have been eroded over recent decades by the burgeoning concepts of so-called ‘hate speech’.

I take it that @Tredman couldn't find a decent curry house in Australia so ended up in Ronnies?

Back