• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Which of us has the Best/Worst MP?

30 years ago would those 3 have a vehicle for their insane ramblings?

Twitter, GB News, YouTube...

Although I guess this is freedom of speech!

Only saw Gavvy Gav Williamson in the Hogshead earlier!

I was with decent company* so didn't cause a scene.

*Kenny was there too

He shook his hand and purchased him a pint.

Don't believe the hype...

Presumed it was Carling...so yes.

Seems Gavvy was meeting his "mates" to go to one of the gigs on at the Halls last night. So either Sparks or the Lathams for the Gavster

Cabinet minister in loose terms if he was in cahoots with Truss or got a post when nobody else other than Johnson’s sycophants would do it.

From the Gruniad.

MPs have voted down a motion proposing to ban social transition practices in schools.

The division came after Andrew Bridgen, who was expelled from the Conservative party and who now represents the Reclaim party, gave a speech under the 10-minute rule procedure asking for permission to introduce a schools (gender and parental rights) bill.

You don't need to be an expert to guess the MPs who voted for the ban.

Ben Wallace has announced he is quitting his role as defence secretary and resigning as an MP at the next election

I’ll give him some credit. Despite not replying to my mail calling him a coward and a hypocrite by not calling a by election at least him planning on standing will split the right wing/loon fringe vote here in NW Leicestershire.

Unlucky if any folk on here actually get him as MP, he does absolutely fuck all. Does nothing in the area, nothing for the area, virtually never speaks in Parliament and 100% votes with the Government regardless. Also if you contact him and disagree with his shitty politics, he just ignores you or possibly even blocks you on social media.

Still better than my previous MP I suppose.

Had the temerity to visit Penn Hall school just before voting for the majority of their students to not received free school meals over Christmas during COVID.

And you say he doesn't do anything for the local area.... 🙄

Come to Crazy Lee's 30p Emporium...you won't believe what you can pick up for just 30p

New Door - 30p
Mattress - 30p
Flat Screen TV - 30p

You'll find everything in our state of the art alley way behind Mecca Bingo

Please note: No Credit available. No unemployed and certainly no immigrants or lefties allowed in Crazy Lee's

F4YWiLmWgAADlHb

The Gavster has to apologise in the Commons for bullying the Conservative Chief Whip, Wendy Morton, in trying to get an invite to the Queens funeral.

Back