• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

While we Wait and Wait and Wait

I never thought I'd see the day when Wolves, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt would be in the same sentence.....

Well there's the reason for the media blackout re lambert,Tom cruise next mission impossible is to get us promoted,while playing ikeme,Doherty,Edwards,batty,ebanks landall,bod,saville and all the other under achievers

Just play Tom Cruise up front - would at least force Batth to drop the aerial route one as anything over 4ft 9ins would be over his head - either that or he is our new mascot

Well there's the reason for the media blackout re lambert,Tom cruise next mission impossible is to get us promoted,while playing ikeme,Doherty,Edwards,batty,ebanks landall,bod,saville and all the other under achievers

Media blackout?

Really?

Jesus wept.

defender-Tom-Cruise_2787085.jpg

Media blackout?

Really?

Jesus wept.
None taken pad,I knew what I meant,perhaps that was a poor choice of words on my part,we've heard nothing from either lambert or the club so that's a sort of media blackout,that's why the E&S is speculating and other online places are having a meltdown

If someone hadn't leaked this to the press we would not be talking about it - merely concentrating on rubbish/brilliant imminent signings that we were linked with (however remote)

None taken pad,I knew what I meant,perhaps that was a poor choice of words on my part,we've heard nothing from either lambert or the club so that's a sort of media blackout,that's why the E&S is speculating and other online places are having a meltdown

The only reason this is "Out there" is because Paul Lambert decided to tell his pet journo in some bizarre power play against our owners and Mendes.

Since then the club are jumping on Lambert one would imagine. Those conversations will lead to some fairly complicated legal issues and you can guarantee that both sides have now agreed to keep quiet while negotiations start to sort this.

BUT FUCKING HELL THE FANZ NEED TO KNOW NOW

It is times like this I wish Berners-Lee had actually just improved on the kettle...

I think I see the strategy...

Jamie Vardy - rags to riches - Hollywood film - megabucks - Fosun, "We'd like some of that" - buy football club - search said football club for rags to super stardom footballer - also needs clear brand image - Fosun comb through player profiles - lightbulb moment - beard, gloves, Hollywood!

I think I see the strategy...

Jamie Vardy - rags to riches - Hollywood film - megabucks - Fosun, "We'd like some of that" - buy football club - search said football club for rags to super stardom footballer - also needs clear brand image - Fosun comb through player profiles - lightbulb moment - beard, gloves, Hollywood!

County Wicklow

Let's hope we are waiting because Fosun really does want to get to the Premier in a hurry and they are currently negotiating with a marquee signing of a head coach/manager that will surprise (please) everyone and will also say they mean business. Such a manager, perhaps with Mendes involvement, could enable us to sign players that we could otherwise only dream of. On the other hand this is Wolves...........

Back