• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

Has the player deleted his Twitter? Just getting a "something went wrong" error message now.

I think the original Tim (Nash) was actually the first one to report Nicolai actually being there

My friends (Brizzle supporters) reckon that they've had a £1m bid accepted for Bradley Dack and he's keen. Come on then Wolves, get going.

My friends (Brizzle supporters) reckon that they've had a £1m bid accepted for Bradley Dack and he's keen. Come on then Wolves, get going.

Not the type we would be scouting, Dack is more of an intelligent play maker not a powerful athletic footballer.

Not the type we would be scouting, Dack is more of an intelligent play maker not a powerful athletic footballer.

I disagree it's exactly the type of player we will be scouting and will be signing. It's just not the type of player Jackett will play.

Dear God, Dack is exactly the player we should be signing - the idea of him going to Brizzle is ridiculous. Maybe he could bring his manager when he signs as well...

Ah yes. Me too actually. That would explain it!

Twitter down this morning and as it's around 2am in California it may not be up for a while either. That means both Tims I and II could both spend a day "not ITK."

And don't be sarcy. I know what you're insinuating. Haven't got too much wrong with my home form prediction's this season have I Pad? I said we would do well to win 10 home games this season and we are already struggling to meet that low expectation. Position of sanctimonious twat is also mine having predicted correctly that Afobe would be gone in Jan back in the summer. Highlighted our need for a new centre half pre season and was also shot down. I could go on. I agree there are times when my theories have not always held up but I have held my hands up. Called this clusterfuck a treat mate

Are you Toon Wolf in disguise? #toldyouso

Yes he did, but it was before the dream team. He had a good first season, but was played as a midfielder in his last year. I don't think he won the league with Barca? I stand to be corrected if he did.
Anyway, he was there before The Dream Team. Barca have been a different proposition since then.

He scored a hat-trick in his first EL Clasico and they won the UEFA Cup, I think in the same season, fell out with Cruyff then who put him to right wing as an odd form of punishment

How has a discussion about Conor Washington possibly signing for QPR turned into a conversation about Lineker and Ronaldo?

How has a discussion about Conor Washington possibly signing for QPR turned into a conversation about Lineker and Ronaldo?

Because Washington is better than both of them were when they were in their prime.

He scored a hat-trick in his first EL Clasico and they won the UEFA Cup, I think in the same season, fell out with Cruyff then who put him to right wing as an odd form of punishment

I think El Tel signed him for Barca and he did very well there. When Cruyff took over as manager, I would have imagined he had a vision of a different style of football.
To win the Copa de Rey has no more importance than the Sherpa Van Trophy, in Spain. Barca have to win the league or it's classed as a failure.

I fucking hope not. We should be all over that.

Dack is all of that. He's athletic and powerful as well as intelligent. He's also scored more league goals from midfield this season than the best finisher ever Conor Washington. Who knows if he could make the step up but he stands out a mile in League 1.

Twitter available again:

Here is a copy of the Nocolai Boilesen tweet:

CopenhagenWolf Retweeted
Nicolai Boilesen ‏@NicoBoilesen 18h18 hours ago
I am in Amsterdam, and have been training like every other day at "De Toekomst". So I have not been to a medical in England!

Washington to QPR will be for a fee rising to £3.2m. Guess a fair few extras in that few such as promotion.

Back