• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 0-4 Leicester: Verdict Thread

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score

Last edited:
That’s what you get when there are amateurs from top to bottom

I'm starting to think we won't be able to turn this around either. Wtf is the administration doing?

We will be relegated. There’s absolutely no way this season gets turned around now.

Sell Neves as early as possible - he’s ruining his legacy because he doesn’t want to be here anymore. Gut the squad completely. Guedes, Nunes, Semedo, Podence, Adama, Jonny, Sa, Costa, Moutinho - sell them all.

Go in to the Championship season with the likes of Sarkic, Hugo, Chem, Boubacar, Fabio etc in the starting 11 and start a fresh.

The whole club is rotten from top to bottom. We have Jeff Shi to thank for this and his team of “yes” men.

Start preparing for the Championship now, because we’re not scoring more than 15 goals as a club this season.

At least my wife is happy - she is a Leicester fan who has wanted Rogers sacked all season!

2 points off safety and have played all the other sides in the bottom 6.
It'll he be at least 5 and probably more by the World Cup. We need to appoint someone now as nobody will come in January.

We aren't a side built for a relegation scrap, the players don’t have it in them. If it's not turned around in the next month it never will be

2 points off safety and have played all the other sides in the bottom 6.
It'll he be at least 5 and probably more by the World Cup. We need to appoint someone now as nobody will come in January.

We aren't a side built for a relegation scrap, the players don’t have it in them. If it's not turned around in the next month it never will be

We aren't a side built for winning football games, nevermind a relegation scrap.

In three weeks I’ve gone from thinking relegation is possible, though probable to almost certain. Full verdict to follow.

Guo needs to sack Shi and do whatever it takes to appoint a top manager this week. Waiting until whenever in 2023 will make relegation nigh on a certainty.

Guo needs to fuck off himself. Just sell the club.

Back