• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-0 West Ham: Verdict Thread

Agreed, one sloppy leg dangle, but other than that he played well and as you say added much needed energy

West Ham were really, really bad. Christ knows what Moyes is on about. Came for a 0-0 and didn't get it.

We're a work in progress but you can see we're actually a team again now. Even when someone like Hwang doesn't contribute much on the ball you can see what he gives the team. Was totally missing before under Lage, if I'm allowed to mention him.

Best game Kilman has had all season. Lemina was good off the bench. If we're in mid table then that's just a routine 1-0 win, because of where we are there were added nerves.

Cracking goal, Danny P is having a handy season.

Does he? Only interview I read is he thought they deserved something from the game.

Is this the same Hwang the went to Qatar or did we get a different one back?

This didn't happen even once. You can't count working half a yard to wang a shit cross in as skinning someone.
I think you need to watch it back. Benrahma knocked it past him every time he had it, regardless of whether the crosses were shit or not.

On the whole, Semedo was much improved, though.

I think you need to watch it back. Benrahma knocked it past him every time he had it, regardless of whether the crosses were shit or not.

On the whole, Semedo was much improved, though.
Forcing him down the line on his weak foot? What exactly else are you proposing he should have done?

Forcing him down the line on his weak foot? What exactly else are you proposing he should have done?
Simple innit

giphy.gif

Just do that!

Tackled him or cut the cross out?

Look. I’m not going to die on this hill. Clearly I’ve seen it differently to others and that’s fair enough - I’m about to crack open a beer and celebrate a massive three points. Not sit arguing over a difference of opinion.

I really enjoyed watching him pick the ball up and move it forward keeping possession. Seemed to me he’d been told to run in field and release it to one of the forwards or Nunes. Much better than going down the wing and delivering another terrible cross.

I really enjoyed watching him pick the ball up and move it forward keeping possession. Seemed to me he’d been told to run in field and release it to one of the forwards or Nunes. Much better than going down the wing and delivering another terrible cross.
I also noted that he was angling his runs toward the center of the pitch. Never seen that from him at Wolves.

Back