• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - 0 Derby: Verdict Thread

Quite a few highlights missed off for me....

CAkleDbVAAA_VLu.jpg

Love this pic.

A lot of us stayed behind in order to cheer Bacary off the pitch when Sky finished with him and it was bloody good to see.

You got home safely, in the end then Sam....

Great win! I forgot to mention it before but did anyone see Sako lecturing everyone else when we scored our first goal to concentrate?! Thought it was a very clever thing to do.

Fucking ell, just watched the highlights courtesy of Darlow, first time I've seen anything since Friday night.
Its not even a foul on Bent, slightest touch on his shirt, 7 pages debating whether a Wolves player had cheated Tuesday night, yet nothing on that cheating twat.

Fucking ell, just watched the highlights courtesy of Darlow, first time I've seen anything since Friday night.
Its not even a foul on Bent, slightest touch on his shirt, 7 pages debating whether a Wolves player had cheated Tuesday night, yet nothing on that cheating twat.

Mainly because the debate is once the ref decided it was a foul he was either letting play continue or showing Danny B a card.

Obviously if it had been the other way round and Dicko was the one fouled and then Afobe put the ball away and the ref puled it back for the free kick and nowt else we would be livid and Mark would be trying to get everyone to compare Dicko to the Watford Chump.....

For Wolves second goal, why didn't the Derby goalkeeper catch the ball?

Should have just knocked it over the bar really if he was concerned about catching it.

Mainly because the debate is once the ref decided it was a foul he was either letting play continue or showing Danny B a card.

Obviously if it had been the other way round and Dicko was the one fouled and then Afobe put the ball away and the ref puled it back for the free kick and nowt else we would be livid and Mark would be trying to get everyone to compare Dicko to the Watford Chump.....

Is Ban Ki-Moon up for retirement soon, you're nailed on! :icon_wink:

Fantastic match contested by 2 very good sides. We had some much needed luck for a change with the disallowed goal, Derby hitting the post and their keeper howler but still, a superb performance by our lads to overcome another good side. 6 points, 5 goals, none conceded from those 2 home games in excellent.

Kuszcak performed some great stops but his habit of not catching the ball worries me though we got away with it on this occasion.

Good to see Goldbourne in the side, he is a class act at left back and should be one of the first names on the team sheet. The defence performed well under pressure especially after our first goal when we played far too deep for my liking inviting Derby to attack us.

Afobe continues to show what an intelligent footballer he is and despite not scoring on this occasion was a handful for the Derby defence. Dicko took his goal very well.

The girlfriend (Derby fan) sat next to me and hated the experience of trying to conceal her identity especially when following the disallowed goal some Derby fans in the SB upper revealed themselves to the obvious disgust of some and indifference of the majority. The stewards later removed them.

An excellent performance was topped off by one of our little flutters of 2-0 with Dicko as first scorer coming through at 35/1!

I said semi decent, so that ruled me out straight away cuntysocks

I forgot you hung up the gloves and then became the Cattermole of the Wolverhampton 7s.

Back