• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-3 West Brom: Verdict Thread

No, I think we lost because we can't defend any kind of ball in from out wide at the moment and two players who should know much better made stupid challenges (and the ref cocked up).

I'm disagreeing with you that it was down to "bottle" or "passion". I totally disagree that we didn't try. I think that's deeply disrespectful to the players and the coaching staff.
Well I agree with you to an extent we were 3-2 down because "No, I think we lost because we can't defend any kind of ball in from out wide at the moment and two players who should know much better made stupid challenges (and the ref cocked up)"

You seem to completely disregard anything that happened after the 3rd went in. There was 34+ minutes of football after that point.

But we went on to lose the game because we did nothing to respond to that! No desire after going to 3-2 to change it at all.

I really couldn't really care less if that's disrespectful to the players (for a star they'll never see it) thats hjow it was!

It was fucking disrespectful to me to watch Boly laughing and joking with big Sam or Gibbs White tweeting his silly gold digger of a Mrs 10 mins after full time so fuck em.

Last edited:
I didn't see any lack of effort or 'bottle', we just played shit, defended like under 10's and ran out of ideas going forward

So to surmise, you can be disrespectful to them but they cant be disrespectful to you ? Are you a 10 year old ?

I didn't see any lack of effort or 'bottle', we just played shit, defended like under 10's and ran out of ideas going forward
Exactly ran out of ideas so basically stopped trying.........I'd say thats lack of effort.

I think there was effort and they were trying - we created a few situations through Traore and neto with crosses or pull backs, Cutrone put a good chance over the bar - there just wasn’t enough quality. That and Albion had everyone back at that point and were killing time and momentum at any opportunity made it tricky.

As for the after match stuff, who cares? It’s after the match.

So to surmise, you can be disrespectful to them but they cant be disrespectful to you ? Are you a 10 year old ?
I don't quite agree with pacamac on this, but can we knock all this emotional blackmail on the head?

We can't say boo about the manager, Jeff or (some) players without someone piping up to lay a guilt trip on :rolleyes:

Happy to call players out for not trying, I used to do it with say, McDonald quite often.

Don't think that was remotely the issue on Saturday and I would say it's fine to say it's unfair. Criticise the defending and the quality of our attacking play by all means as both were shite.

I don't quite agree with pacamac on this, but can we knock all this emotional blackmail on the head?

We can't say boo about the manager, Jeff or (some) players without someone piping up to lay a guilt trip on :rolleyes:
Its alright I don't see what that fucking prick Paul posts anyway.

Happy to call players out for not trying, I used to do it with say, McDonald quite often.

Don't think that was remotely the issue on Saturday and I would say it's fine to say it's unfair. Criticise the defending and the quality of our attacking play by all means as both were shite.
Sure, but after disagreeing it's then adding a layer that says the very premise is disrespectful. I know what you're getting at, but to me it's too precious and I'm seeing more and more of it.

Up until that point i sort of knew where you were coming from.

Calling someone a Prick is not cool dude
So be it I'm not cool, he's constantly sniping at my posts because we had some disagreement in the past....so if he acts like one he'll get called one.

I sort of understand what pacamac is calling out.

We were just to passive to nice no real bite or aggressively closing down.

They seemed to want it more by that I mean quicker to the 2nd ball, won the tackles more.

Going forward after going 3-2 down was just lethargic.

Nuno sat on the bench no communication to the players.

It just seemed so flat not what I expected

I don't remember thinking this stood out in the match, but I wonder if pacamac is referring to the urgency WBA showed compared to us, MOTD highlighted the stripey lot 'putting their body on the line' and all that.

Tbh you could make that comparison between Allardyce animated and yelling on the sideline and Nuno paralysed in his seat. That demonstrative stuff can be powerful for fans and players to see

We can't block shots that don't exist, tbf.

And I'd rather have herpes than have that walrus cunt bawling away in our colours.

I sort of understand what pacamac is calling out.

We were just to passive to nice no real bite or aggressively closing down.

They seemed to want it more by that I mean quicker to the 2nd ball, won the tackles more.

Going forward after going 3-2 down was just lethargic.

Nuno sat on the bench no communication to the players.

It just seemed so flat not what I expected
This, put it better than I did to be fair.

We can't block shots that don't exist, tbf.

And I'd rather have herpes than have that walrus cunt bawling away in our colours.
Oh mate I'm not advocating having BFS as manager! Just saying behaviourally he inspired his team in a way that Nuno arguably didn't.

We played the same as we always play. Sadly that isn’t good enough at the moment.

Again, they had no chances. So as DW says we can’t block shots that aren’t there. We can’t throw ourselves into tackles as 1) they didn’t have the ball and 2) you get sent off.

Run around pointlessly like Stephen Hunt if you want, might make average fan happy, but it’s pointless. You’re then too tired to do anything of use when you get the ball and you just get passed round like a toddler.

Back