• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-3 West Brom: Verdict Thread

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
Shocking result. Too easy to play against and a paper thin defence.

4 at the back needs to go in the bin until the summer so we can sort the defence out.

Buy a striker, keep Nuno, stay up. If we don’t may as well give him the boot and accept relegation now.

Deserve to be relegated after that shower of shit.

We look like we're playing with 0 clue.

Our form is absolutely shocking and if we can't get a result from West Brom we are in trouble.

Abysmal.

nothing right at the moment. we're a bit shambolic. nothing else to say. :(

It's fortunate there's no crowd there atm. It would not be pretty.

There was a lot of talk before about understanding what it means etc and the senior players in particular were just dreadful.

Not sure anything will happen. We managed to lose to Huddersfield twice, we've had bad runs, but this feels different. Something's not right off the pitch.

Make no mistake, this was not down to a solid west brom performance. They offered little going forward and were shit at the back. We were fucking awful. Simple as. Traore and Silva notable exceptions.

If you can't be up for the fight against the shit, there's something badly wrong. I'm lost for words to be honest. How did we go from 1/4 finalists in the Europa league to this. We are in a relegation fight plain and simple.

I’ve spent the week defending the team on here saying that injuries are the main problem. After seing that performance, I’m starting to think i was wrong. There is something fundamentally wrong with the attitude of the players out there. They are scared stiff of losing games.

This is the lowest I’ve felt as a Wolves fan.

I’ve spent the week defending the team on here saying that injuries are the main problem. After seing that performance, I’m starting to think i was wrong. There is something fundamentally wrong with the attitude of the players out there. They are scared stiff of losing games.

This is the lowest I’ve felt as a Wolves fan.
Ha, not been a fan long then.

Make no mistake, this was not down to a solid west brom performance. They offered little going forward and were shit at the back. We were fucking awful. Simple as. Traore and Silva notable exceptions.
Yep they were shit and we still lost to them.

No cohesion. No ideas. No adventure. Slow, predictable. Boring. Second to everything. Weak.

Nuno looks like a broken man who doesn’t want to be here. How are the players supposed to look at a man who’s sat on his arse showing no passion or fight from the sidelines for leadership? Genuinely concerned about his mental state and also with the impact it’s having on us as a club.

Substitutions made zero difference (again).

Every single one of them were pathetic today. Silva was ‘ok’ - that’s as good as it got. Moutinho is supposed to be a leader and was dreadful. Neves was dreadful. Coady was dreadful. No leaders anywhere - no fight.

I got laughed at a couple of weeks ago for suggesting we *could* be dragged in to a relegation fight. Well we’re in one. We are 10 points above the bottom three and Fulham (in 18th) have three games in hand on us. One win in nine is relegation form and we’re a million miles away from putting any sort of run together.

Can’t believe we’ve just lost to that shower.

Nunos body language was awful. The team were awful. We can play so much better than that.

Back