• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-3 West Brom: Verdict Thread

Run around pointlessly like Stephen Hunt if you want, might make average fan happy, but it’s pointless. You’re then too tired to do anything of use when you get the ball and you just get passed round like a toddler.
Yet we hammered em that Stephen Hunt game (man of the match wasn't he.....if he wasn't he should have been). If our players now (with their far superior talent, skills and football brain) showed half that determination we'd have come away with at least a draw Saturday.

Yet we hammered em that Stephen Hunt game (man of the match wasn't he.....if he wasn't he should have been). If our players now (with their far superior talent, skills and football brain) showed half that determination we'd have come away with at least a draw Saturday.

I agree we should press more! But we don’t. That’s on Nuno not the players not trying!

Stephen Hunt was fucking dreadful. Fletcher was man of the match as he scored two and was actually a footballer.

We didn't lose because we didn't try, as much as you keep saying that's the case.

Stephen Hunt was fucking dreadful. Fletcher was man of the match as he scored two and was actually a footballer.

We didn't lose because we didn't try, as much as you keep saying that's the case.
Stephen Hunt was brilliant in that game I rewatched it recently. Whatever you think of him any other time.

Oh so I can't keep saying something I believe to be right as its not true I must bow down and fall inline with the opinions of the all mighty Deutsch.

Sound enjoy ya shitty forum and its one or two posts a day to yaselves then!

I don't quite agree with pacamac on this, but can we knock all this emotional blackmail on the head?

We can't say boo about the manager, Jeff or (some) players without someone piping up to lay a guilt trip on :rolleyes:
Emotional blackmail :ROFLMAO: I think you get like a Batman signal in the sky when I post something and have to type something in response, and you've used the term blackmail twice in two days (y)

Alright princess, calm down.

I just don't think bawling from the sidelines, charging into challenges and running arahnd a fackin bit are the recipes to win a derby.

Stephen Hunt was brilliant in that game I rewatched it recently. Whatever you think of him any other time.

Oh so I can't keep saying something I believe to be right as its not true I must bow down and fall inline with the opinions of the all mighty Deutsch.

Sound enjoy ya shitty forum and its one or two posts a day to yaselves then!
#Pashun

Emotional blackmail :ROFLMAO: I think you get like a Batman signal in the sky when I post something and have to type something in response, and you've used the term blackmail twice in two days (y)
Don't over-think it, it was actually originally a response to DW, but then I saw you reiterating the same point and quoted it because it was the most recent example of it

Alright princess, calm down.

I just don't think bawling from the sidelines, charging into challenges and running arahnd a fackin bit are the recipes to win a derby.
I'm calm

Like I say enjoy ya boring non confrontational (because there's about 5 people who constantly post who all just pat each other on the head telling them they completely agree) boring forum and its 2 or 3 new posts a day.

If thats how you like, good luck to ya. Some of us can take others having a different opinion and debate it without feeling the need to shut them down.

Laters

I'm calm

Like I say enjoy ya boring non confrontational (because there's about 5 people who constantly post who all just pat each other on the head telling them they completely agree) boring forum and its 2 or 3 new posts a day.

If thats how you like, good luck to ya. Some of us can take others having a different opinion and debate it without feeling the need to shut them down.

Laters
Have all the opinions you like, just don't flounce off when I tell you you're talking shite.

Some of us aren't 10 and can deal with losing a football match, amazing as that might be.

I'm calm

Laters
Perhaps express your opinions without the hyperbolic unsubstantiated bollocks sprinkled in. I get why people are upset about the performance on Saturday, just not some of the stuff that seems to annoy them - like a post game fist bump

Exactly ran out of ideas so basically stopped trying.........I'd say thats lack of effort.
Eh? Doesn't make sense. We had loads of the ball, and countless attacks after we went 3-2 down, no lack of effort, but it was similar moves too often i.e. Traore or Neto down the side and sling it across, wasn't working but we didn't seem to know what else to try.......thats not lack of effort rather lack of nous.
Look I get you're narked that we lost against a bottom team, a BFS team and mainly cos its the Albion and you want to have a rant...thats all fair enough but it just seems the points you are making weren't the issue.
Tbh thought we'd got past this stage by Sunday morning and were having a sensible discussion on where it went wrong.

Just a heads up - we let a lot of pretty dreadful posts that would normally have resulted in moderation slide directly after the match on Saturday, but slanging insults around 2 days later isn't acceptable.

If it carries on, infractions will be given out. Please take some responsibility for what you post.

Langers , tell Prawnking, he's haunting my dreams :D

Back