• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2-3 West Brom: Verdict Thread

I see people are also getting upset because Gibbs-White has liked a few tweets of people defending him. I think one in particular has got people’s backs up because it says he’s been mishandled

Oh actually one that also implies favouritism which is a bit silly of him

What’s the context?

just read it - yeah maybe a bit daft, but liking a tweet isn’t the same as sharing one.

I don’t know why footballers bother with social media, just creates shit for them.

His recently liked tweets, not too smart

1610999503179.png

I think it’s mainly just acknowledging the ones defending him, but yeah it’s a bit daft

That Colin Richardson having a go at him is a proper scumbag isn’t he? Twitter is just a sewer tbh.

That Colin Richardson having a go at him is a proper scumbag isn’t he? Twitter is just a sewer tbh.
Yeah isn’t he a certain someone.... who creates lots of fake twitter accounts?

Really glad I am too old to have ever managed to work out Twitter - I'm sure that I am less stressed out as a result
All depends what you use it for. Easy to not see it if you don't look. I wouldn't know Danks, whoever he is who often gets mentioned on here if he was sitting on the sofa next to me

I mainly distinguish the FB & twitter by Twitter being people I don't know being cocks, whereas on FB I do know the people being cocks.

I see people are also getting upset because Gibbs-White has liked a few tweets of people defending him. I think one in particular has got people’s backs up because it says he’s been mishandled
Of course they have. People are far too precious these days. It's the same on here and all social media to be fair, people can't get annoyed or disagree with someone without turning in to a prick by getting too angry or resorting to insults. From looking at those tweets that he's liked i don't think it's the wisest thing that he has done, if he thinks there is favouritism and that he's been mishandled liking those tweets isn't going to help.

For me i think he's got all the ability needed but he's obviously not made the most of his chances and i'm not sure he applies himself as he should. However we have never really played a formation that suited him and he was never going to play instead of Neves. Even now is he going to play in that 10 role if Podence comes back and we have Vitinha, i'm not sure he will and that's the only position he can play in for me.

No cohesion. No ideas. No adventure. Slow, predictable. Boring. Second to everything. Weak.

Nuno looks like a broken man who doesn’t want to be here. How are the players supposed to look at a man who’s sat on his arse showing no passion or fight from the sidelines for leadership? Genuinely concerned about his mental state and also with the impact it’s having on us as a club.

Substitutions made zero difference (again).

Every single one of them were pathetic today. Silva was ‘ok’ - that’s as good as it got. Moutinho is supposed to be a leader and was dreadful. Neves was dreadful. Coady was dreadful. No leaders anywhere - no fight.

I got laughed at a couple of weeks ago for suggesting we *could* be dragged in to a relegation fight. Well we’re in one. We are 10 points above the bottom three and Fulham (in 18th) have three games in hand on us. One win in nine is relegation form and we’re a million miles away from putting any sort of run together.

Can’t believe we’ve just lost to that shower.
Who have Fulham to play in those two games they have in hand? One is Burnley, so if Fulham take the points it leaves Burnley with 3 less.

Who have Fulham to play in those two games they have in hand? One is Burnley, so if Fulham take the points it leaves Burnley with 3 less.
I don’t expect all the teams below us to win their games in hand - but it’s opportunities for them to close that gap a little bit more and to continue cranking the pressure up.

All depends what you use it for. Easy to not see it if you don't look. I wouldn't know Danks, whoever he is who often gets mentioned on here if he was sitting on the sofa next to me
He’s a cunt.

I don’t expect all the teams below us to win their games in hand - but it’s opportunities for them to close that gap a little bit more and to continue cranking the pressure up.
So the teams won’t win those games, but may win those games and crank up the pressure?

If they lose those games does that mean we’re ok?

Earlier, it was mentioned who could we beat in our next 5 PL games. Has anybody seen Arsenal play recently?

Man Utd on Wednesday is the other game in hand they have

Back