• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Newport County - Build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoided the temptation of watching 120 mins of us battle against a L2 side but arranging a Birthday meal for my lad....

Now, if we win 8-0 and it turns out to be the greatest ever performance by a Wolves side in Round 1 of the cup....he can forget his 18th next year.

Hod had us beating Chester 5-0, he fooled me into thinking we were good.

If I was there and had a tenner (plus the addons) I would go. i think we will slap the shit out of them tonight and predict 5-1 Wolves.

well at the moment we have to concede a sloppy!

If I was there and had a tenner (plus the addons) I would go. i think we will slap the shit out of them tonight and predict 5-1 Wolves.

well at the moment we have to concede a sloppy!

Well that's us fucked then...

I thought he sold that when he went to work for Brewdog and became a beer imagineer or whatever..

You probably require a soul in order for it to be broken though

Must have just missed you Stan. Ummed and aaahhed all day, but not going. Having been away all weekend it is hardly fair on Squeeze to be off to the football on the second day back.

9000 is more than I was expecting. Considering 22000 turned up for a friendly though, says it all about our attitude towards this competition recently.

Kind of jealous of those going tonight, can't wait to be back next Wednesday.

Doherty is starting on the RW

TEAM | Martinez; Iorfa, Ebanks-Landell, Hause, Golbourne; Doherty, Price, Coady, Ojo; Afobe (c), Dicko. #WWFCvNCAFC

Clicky for the fancy video too.

Matchday thread now up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back