• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Newport County - Capital One Cup First Round: Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coady with a decent hit curling away towards the corner of the goal is just pushed away by their keeper

im not getting any sound at all on wolves player HD, somebody else having problems, is it a windows 10 problem maybe?

My subscription was taken out at the end of the month (July) but it won't let me log on!
Says I need to renew my fucking subscription, which they cancelled on the 21st, yet took the money out on the 30th!! What the fuck....?
Now it won't recognise my bank details!!!!

We were sloppy conceding first but these are properly shit.

My subscription was taken out at the end of the month (July) but it won't let me log on!
Says I need to renew my fucking subscription, which they cancelled on the 21st, yet took the money out on the 30th!! What the fuck....?

i hade wolves player last year, didnt recognize me either, had to sign up again, but payment went through £42.99

Ball over the top to Afobe just eludes him in the area - interestingly after a quarter of the game there is only 1 championship team who are winning

not working on chrome either..gonna try with a tablet now

Spiers is loving Coady.

i hade wolves player last year, didnt recognize me either, had to sign up again, but payment went through £42.99

I tried to buy the £37 option which is Direct Debit only but I wondered if it was because of my Irish Bank, but it had it all last year and I presume yours isn't UK based...

Bastards!

I think Hause has nipped in ahead of EEL because he is left sided. However I am not entirely sure it's the right call at the moment.

I tried to buy the £37 option which is Direct Debit only but I wondered if it was because of my Irish Bank, but it had it all last year and I presume yours isn't UK based...

Bastards!

i did the same, but couldnt pay..so went for the more expensive and payed by card

Doesn't seem like there is any cohesion in this defence at the moment - not surprising with a keeper who only turned up yesterday & no real experienced leader in there.

Surprised, therefore that VLP not played as keeping the ball in the Newport half seems a more sensible option

working on my tablet :) windows 10 issue then i guess...

Ojo - Dicko & Golbourne combine well down the left.

Ojo a good run, but the cross goes across the 6 yrd area with neither Afobe or Dicko quite close enough to take advantage

Has Hause had a good match this year? Doesn't sound like it. Poor in preseason and not living up to his billing here either.

Says I need to renew my $#@!ing subscription, which they cancelled on the 21st, yet took the money out on the 30th!! What the $#@!....?

I just had to log out and log in again and it was fine.

I like Tim 2's humour, wit and sarcasm:
"Ojo very busy down the left. Not as much coming from the right flank, though."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back