• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Reading: EFL Cup 3rd Round

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
The Checkatrade game on Tuesday muddles the lineup possibilities a little, but no reason we can't keep a few out of that game with Wed in mind.

My team would be:

----------------------------- Ruddy ---------------------------

------------ Vallejo ---- Coady ---- Kilman --------

Traore ------- Jordao ------- Neves ------- Vinagre

------------------------------- MGW ---------------------------

----------------- Cutrone ---------- Neto ------------------

Stick players like Sanderson, Perry and Shabani on the bench for more first team experience.

Edit - Forgot about Vallejo.

Ruddy

Bennett Vallejo Kilman
Buur Vinagre
Jordao Watt
MGW
Cutrone Neto

No Shabani, Sanderson or Jordao for u21s tonight

Edit: Perry too

BAS puts U21s 1-0 up in Cumbria

leading 3 - 2 at the moment (52 mins)

Wolves TV being forced to charge £2.50 for the sound only commentary for tomorrow's match by EFL rules. Not sure that I can be bothered to listen if I have to pay for it.

£2.50 is about £2.45 too much for Burrows & Thompson.

Ashley-Seal hat trick. 4-2 now

I am looking forward to seeing Shabani, and seeing if he could possibly do a job as an attacking midfielder/#10 for us. I doubt he has come to sit in the Under 23's for too long as he's made first team appearances for Bayern recently, could be a chance for him to grab a place in the 18 in the league tonight.

Please don't lose! We have a Reading fan in my local Portuguese run, Wolves pub who has been sucking lemons since he predicted our instant demise in the EPL last season and what a fantastic job Staam was going to do.

He's already smirking over our start this season, If we lose tonight he won't let it go of it for the rest of the campaign

I’m giving it a miss. Just too much financially to go to three games on one fortnightly pay packet.

Please don't lose! We have a Reading fan in my local Portuguese run, Wolves pub who has been sucking lemons since he predicted our instant demise in the EPL last season and what a fantastic job Staam was going to do.

He's already smirking over our start this season, If we lose tonight he won't let it go of it for the rest of the campaign

Have you asked him if he's seen hoe Reading are doing this season? Fans are weird! :icon_lol:

Don't think I am doing pre-match today. There is no-one here!

Not sitting on my own for hours. Will probably get the 6.30 train and have one in the North Bank bar.

Whats the chances that Danny Loader gets off his sick bed and show us how decent he is!
Shabani is nice to watch, would like to see him with the better players around him, he does look
a step above the u23 level but also tends to drift very deep to pick up the ball quite a lot.

Ruddy

Doherty
Vallejo
Bennett
Kilman
Vinaigre

Jordao
Neves
MGW

Neto
Cutrone

RP, Coady, Sanderson, Perry, Moutinho, Shabani, Cundle

That’s the first time in 78 games that Coady hasn’t played.

Back