• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Carabao Cup 3rd Round

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
Draw takes place tonight on Sky Sports after the Lincoln v Everton draw.

I assume given our other commitments we won't be taking this competition too seriously. A chance for the U23s like Shabani and younger fringe players like Perry, Kilman, Neto and Jordao to get a chance for some more competitive first team football.

Who do we want to get. I'll take Crawley at home please!

What is it with you and 'NSFW' :)

What is it with you and 'NSFW' :)
It does it automatically for some reason, even though I don't choose it. I already went in and turned it off once already.

Hopefully it doesn't ultimately prove impossible, but I'd like to see us taking this one seriously. The Carabao Cup may well be our easiest route back into Europe this season. And the team needs to win a trophy. Was it Clough who said that the most important trophy was the first one (Inter Cities Fairs Cup?) as it made everything else possible?

Hopefully it doesn't ultimately prove impossible, but I'd like to see us taking this one seriously. The Carabao Cup may well be our easiest route back into Europe this season. And the team needs to win a trophy. Was it Clough who said that the most important trophy was the first one (Inter Cities Fairs Cup?) as it made everything else possible?

Asia Trophy doesn't count then? ... ;)

EDEaaNcXUAAj44Z

No seeding in this?

Not that I care that much, I reckon we'll just go kids assuming tomorrow goes ok.

Well we wont be playing Cambridge as they are 5 down at half time v Swansea

Pompey just took the lead at QPR wouldnt be against them at home in R3.

Jackett lost the plot in season 3 here but I'd like to show him some gratitude for his first two seasons at least.

The whole draw is absolute shite apart from Portsmouth v Southampton

Back