• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Reading: EFL Cup 3rd Round

Any news on the injuries?

Nuno has said Shabani's looks a bad one and a long time out. Jordao rolled his ankle when somebody fell on it. He didn't think it was serious.

No word on Cutrone. (From the Beeb website)

Nuno has said Shabani's looks a bad one and a long time out. Jordao rolled his ankle when somebody fell on it. He didn't think it was serious.

No word on Cutrone. (From the Beeb website)

Might be wrong but i think it was Vinagre who landed on Shabani!
Best bit was Shabani on the floor injured but still trying to tackle.

Also a note for the crowd last night, though the atmosphere was pretty good and the South bank seem to be singing all match
Although id assume, if you was in the North Bank you probaly wouldnt have heard it, thanks to the shit acoustics.

What was with Reading Fans when they scored, twas like the Albion had got the last minute equaliser against us..could understand it if
they had been taunted at any point during the night.

Cutrone seemed to run it off, he got injured trying to head a back pass to their keeper and landing awkwardly, as said above, Nuno didnt once look towards him to ask if he was alright, found that a bit strange.

You're confusing Shabani and Jordao there mate.

DOH! yeah you are right, getting em mixed up.

Would like to say, on those highlights at 2.30, the video doesnt do justice to that save from Ruddy.
I was right behind it and it was going in, brilliant fingertip save, hopefully some more angles might pop up.

would cutrone have been the final penalty taker? interesting that 3 of our 4 were defenders.

would cutrone have been the final penalty taker? interesting that 3 of our 4 were defenders.

Yeah he was after Vinagre.
Interesting that the highlights didnt show Neto "going down" in the box in the first half, if it was a dive it was a pathetic choice, he had already somehow
gone past 2 or 3 players and only had the keeper to beat (albeit from an angle) or pass across the box.

I assumed Cutrone didn't take one because he was injured and limping around.

Also a note for the crowd last night, though the atmosphere was pretty good and the South bank seem to be singing all match
Although id assume, if you was in the North Bank you probaly wouldnt have heard it, thanks to the shit acoustics.
/QUOTE]

Nothing to do with the acoustics, more to do with most of them didn't actually go, funny that when I was booking tickets there were an awful lot less spaces.

/QUOTE]

Nothing to do with the acoustics, more to do with most of them didn't actually go, funny that when I was booking tickets there were an awful lot less spaces.

Yknow, i left it late but i got my usual ST seat and thought it too looked quite busy where i sit, got there and had about 20 empty seats around me!

Also...at least 10 folks actually LEFT a good few minutes before Reading scored!

I had a ticket but decided to leave before I got there. #truenorthbanker

I was never going to go. Many apologies for not being a super fan

Er... confused,has a post been deleted that mentioned super fans or something?

On the plan (to me and obvisouly Newbridge) it looked like tickets had been purchased but upon turning up it was clear that either:

a) the plan was wrong for some reason..(although i got mine 2 days ago after ST reservations were up)
b) people paid for tickets but didnt bother to come (maybe to get points?)

Thats all.

Nah - I was just flailing against something. Didn't come out like intended. Nothing to see.

It's annoying as my preference is the North Bank in truth, and as the boys are young I can leave early without anyone minding :)

Er... confused,has a post been deleted that mentioned super fans or something?

On the plan (to me and obvisouly Newbridge) it looked like tickets had been purchased but upon turning up it was clear that either:

a) the plan was wrong for some reason..(although i got mine 2 days ago after ST reservations were up)
b) people paid for tickets but didnt bother to come (maybe to get points?)

Thats all.
They'll be sadly dissappointed as you dont get the points unless the ticket is used at the turnstile

Back