• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Carabao Cup 3rd Round

It's insane! My poor brain is taking a battering on simple things like when are Wolves playing.

After the last couple of weeks I wouldn't be surprised if my wife thinks I have left her

It's more my bank manager thinking I've left my account that's bothering me.

I think I am going to have to miss the Carabao if we end up with three home games in a week. I would be absolutely skint.

Yeah I may have to give Reading a miss.

I spoke to a few people sat near me and the general consensus is that if we gt into the Europa groups then they won't bother with Reading. I'm of the same mind right now.

I spoke to a few people sat near me and the general consensus is that if we gt into the Europa groups then they won't bother with Reading. I'm of the same mind right now.

Mission get rid of Paul for the evening a success then

I want us to win this so I may scrounge a supporter number or a ticket if they don't make general sale

You'll easily get a ticket. With the Europa games this will struggle to sell out

I've got until Friday 13th to reserve my ST seat but the tickets go on general sale on the 11th.

Isn't that a bit wonky?

Not if they hold back season ticket seats until after the 13th

I want us to win this so I may scrounge a supporter number or a ticket if they don't make general sale

You won't have any trouble getting seats really - a lot of S/T holders won't take theirs (I'm not for this as too many other more interesting games to go to) - may have to wait till the S/T window closes and a fair number will become available.

I'm not going either, as I'm away with work. If anyone wants an adult and 1 or 2 kids tickets together let me know.

I'm still meh about it, so I'll decide next week.

Back