• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Fulham; The "here we go again" Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and if George Saville gets on later.... Jesus.

Oh fucking goodie a right winger or is that a left winger ( remember even kj wasn't sure)
upfront on his own....what the fuck is wrong with playing players in the correct position?

Only reason I can think of is having one eye on Saturday when he can't play at all.

It did cross my mind but personally I'd have just taken that as a bad day and be done with it, no need practice a shit formation that you're going to be forced to use for one match. I think it also points to the fact we need not expect a new striker before Saturday.

Stearman dropped for them

Stearman is only on the bench for Fulham. O'Hara starts.

Only reason I can think of is having one eye on Saturday when he can't play at all.

Even more reason to play him tonight then - rather than someone who has very limited experience in the UK or game time lately & for whom 3 games in a week will really test.

Would hope that there is an alternative signing on Monday then

You will all be eating your words after Zyro bags a 'trick #frankstylee

At least the kick off has been delayed, extra drinking time, could be the highlight of the night.

No point playing ALF up front on his own and hoofing it to him. He's neither quick or strong.

Although If this isn't an opportunity to play 2 up front then I don't know what is

No point playing ALF up front on his own and hoofing it to him. He's neither quick or strong.

Although If this isn't an opportunity to play 2 up front then I don't know what is

Yeah, could have played Zyro and ALF if he thinks Zyro can play there.

I don't like the team but I hope Zyro gets off to a good start in the league for us and that Graham can weave some more magic

I hope they let us start at 7.45 and Fulham come out at 8, we could get out of our own half in that 15 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back