• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Fulham; The "here we go again" Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too much negativity on here in my opinion.

Frank, it is understandable. We have been lucky to win our last three League games, we have sold our "star" striker with no replacement lined up. We have a forward on loan who is available tonight but we play a winger up front. It is getting laughable and despite me saying I thought Zyro looked fine on Saturday, what is it saying to ALF?

Aside from Price in for Coady and anyone else in for Doherty, I don't quite understand the vitriol here.

For Jackett's sake, let's hope this gamble works tonight and against Cardiff...

Aside from Price in for Coady and anyone else in for Doherty, I don't quite understand the vitriol here.

4-6-0 at home to the second most porous defence in the league? No... It's all sunshine and lollipops.

My mistake, here I was thinking it was something that has had an impact on this forum this week.
As the saying goes, there's no point crying over spilt milk. What Afobe does from now on in only relevant to us in the form of add on fees and goals scored against Wolves in the future.

Afobe just missed a sitter

so apparently both Zyro AND VLP are up front. Who needs strikers....

Anyone got any probs with Wolves World apart from the commentators being shite...
Also, have we only just kicked off at 2000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back