• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Claims to Fame

I also snubbed Keith Chegwin and Melvin Hayes in a Northampton hotel in 1998! Cheggers was fully clothed, at the time!

I saw Damon Hill coming out of the house 2 doors down from mine the other day. Very tall.

A very tiny claim to fame.

The other day I was in the same Lebanese restaurant as the curly-haired brother from 70's sitcom Butterflies. Not Nicholas Lyndhurst, the other one. Still very tall and twinkly eyed.

Sat near Leanne Wood on the train a few times recently. Never close enough to say hi though :(

The other day I was in the same Lebanese restaurant as the curly-haired brother from 70's sitcom Butterflies. Not Nicholas Lyndhurst, the other one. Still very tall and twinkly eyed.
On degrees of being impressed, what's the lowest level ?? :)

I once saw Janice battersby fall backwards drunk off a bar stool :)

My missus got pissed with Jonny Ball once. Does this count as low impression?

I often chat with Neil Baldwin (he of the Marvellous story).

People I have served in my pub:
Scroobius Pip
Steve Collins
Nick Easter
Frank Warren
Jade Goody
George Ezra

And Billy from DIY SOS said I was the only white person he'd seen to do the John Barnes rap from World in Motion well...

People I have served in my pub:

And Billy from DIY SOS said I was the only white person he'd seen to do the John Barnes rap from World in Motion well...

:icon_lol: Clearly not seen me as only the other day I was performed it quite admirably!

I served Anne Hathaway this summer. She ordered an iced hot chocolate. an ICED HOT CHOCOLATE. And then complained when we "forgot" to serve it.

My wife and I got married at Malmaison in Birmingham and as we were walking into the hotel, Armstrong & Miller were walking out. Ben Miller looked like a bit of a cock as he strode past us with his sunglasses on but Alexander Armstrong very kindly held the door open for us.

Another time, we stayed at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester and I am convinced that I saw Joe Pasquale go into the room next to ours but my wife said it wasn't him.

I don't think I mentioned this, but my first ever band's second ever gig was at Bilston College family community fun day thing in about 1995/6 and the whole shabang was opened by non-other than Neil Emblen. Ledge.

When I worked in a 5 Star hotel, I served:
Andrea Bocelli
Michael Buble
Ennio Morrecone
Roy Keane
Martin O'Neill
Ian Rush
Graham Norton
Packie Bonner
Primal Scream
The Script
Little Mix