• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 watch

You do let yourself down so much. That's why I struggle to take your opinions on board. Anyone with any kind of nod towards my united days needs treating with utter contempt. So add me to the lengthy list, as it's impossible to hear your from your pedestal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kane is infinitely superior to Wayne as it stands. I've been a huge Rooney fan during his career but he's definitely on the decline now. He still has a part to play for us though.

He is, but has also shown recently that he shouldn't be written off.

I've added Lingard in the OP along with Deeney who's more than worth considering.

Lingard. Some said he wasn't good enough for Wolves last year!!

I haven't seen very much of him this year, but he's getting the games. Lallana is a disappointment for me, so much natural ability and very little end product.

Deeney? Really?

I've added them as I think they'll be considered by Roy. Lingard has already been called up and it's hard to argue with Deeney's record this season. There's a spot in the initial 30 for an extra striker. I wouldn't take him as part of the 23 if Kane, Rooney and Vardy are fit.

And it's your thread Nando [emoji106]

There's always a left field suggestion, and we are probably at our weakest there.

Good shout, would take him if Shaw can't get fit in time.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Cracking left foot but think Bertrand is ahead in Roy's pecking order.

Surely Vardy should be in the starting eleven. He has been outstanding this season.

He has. I do have my doubts if he's international class, but he needs to be given the opportunity for sure.

Drinkwater is class.

He has been this year. Looked a complete midfielder. Should go on merit but wont. If he was still at Utd he would have 10 caps by now. Scandalous.

Lallana has been very good recently. He's playing his way back towards the squad.

He's looking more like his old self under Klopp but his end product is still a long way off what he produced at Southampton.

Agreed re Lallana, didnt think he was all that some weeks ago but he has raised his game...

There's gonna be some disappointed big names I feel

Who do you think will miss out mate?

Personally, I'm worried he will take bigger names who haven't performed as well when likes of Dier, Drinkwater etc deserve to go

Who do you think will miss out mate?

Personally, I'm worried he will take bigger names who haven't performed as well when likes of Dier, Drinkwater etc deserve to go
I agree, I think Milner, Henderson, Wilshire if he gets fit will all go ahead of Drinkwater, Nolan and Dier who deserve to he there based on their form this season. Lingard getting called up after a couple of decent games tells you all you need to know about the big club bias that still exists when it comes to picking England squads.

I think Dier will go. Can play right back, centre half or defensive midfield, basically he's replacing Jones who is never fit and isn't as good in any of those positions.

Roy loves Henderson for some reason.

Back